THE END (EVERYONE'S POV)

(Wynonna's POV)

We arrived back into the town and everyone headed back to the homstead for a warm meal. I knew I wasn't going to be the one cooking since I did want it to be a nice and warm meal. I walked into the house and threw myself down on the couch.

"I couldn't be happier to be back in purgatory." I rubbed my head as I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. Doc walked over to me and sat down, he wrapped his muscular arms around me and held me tight.

"Glad we all escaped alive, am I right." He said

"We made a good team out there, everyone working together to fight off all those revenants."

Doc nodded as he leaned in and kissed my head. I smiled and watched TV until the warm dinner was made.

(Doc's POV)

I removed my arm from Wynonna's shoulder and walked into the kitchen to help Waverly finish the meal. I grabbed the plates and placed them on the table, I glanced over and saw Dolls walking over to Wynonna. I snorted but didn't walk over there. I didn't want to make a scene in front of everyone, also because Dolls did just save my life. Once the table was completely set I walked over to Dolls and raised an eyebrow.

"I think you had forgotten I was sitting there?"

He nodded and stood up quickly. I sat back down on the chair next to Wynonna and put my arm around her once more. Things were finally starting to look up. We had a nice warm bed, a nice warm house, cooked meals, and no more raw fish every night. I was actually surprised how much I missed Purgatory when I was gone.. I definitely never would have thought those words would come out of my mouth.

(Nicole's POV)

I held onto Waverly's back as she was cooking the homemade meal. I occasionally helped measure things so she would get everything right, I knew once Waverly messed something up she would want to restart the whole meal. I grabbed the chicken and placed it in the oven and spun around and placed my back against the counter. Waverly wandered over to me and smiled. She ran her fingers up my arm and held my face, she leaned in and kissed me then pulled back.

"Happy to be home Haught?"

"Couldn't be happier" I said.

I leaned my head against Waverly's and smiled. After that cruise from hell I was happy to be home in baby's arms.

(Waverly's POV)

The dinner was finally done and everything was on plates on the dining room table. The whole crew surrounded the table and began to eat, Everyone told me how amazing the food was and how I did an amazing job. Once the dinner was finished everyone gathered outside for a celebration/safety campfire. I sat on a tree branch next to Nicole and wrapped ourselves up in a wool blanket. We roasted marshmallows over the fire and told each other jokes from the cruise. It seemed everyone was having a good time and even though we still have even more demons to kill in the future, we sorta did get our happy ending after all.. At least for now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(THE END! So that's the end of this fan fic, I know it's kinda small but I started to run out of ideas and I wanted to make this fan fic the best it could be. So I hope whoever is reading this enjoyed it and if you came from my instagram *Negovanmanxxwayhaught* feel free to DM me what you thought or DM me any more ideas you have for more fan fics and I'll sure write them. Also thank you to my friend *Kinda_Karnstein* For giving me the idea of this fan fic, It wouldn't have happened without you. I am finishing this book and publishing most of it on New Years Day. So I want to wish everyone a Happy New Years and I hope you enjoy this Fic! Thanks for all the support and Love from all of the readers of this book!)