0.2

My eyes fluttered open, only to scrunch from the suns light, which strains the living shit out of your eyes. I swear.

As I took a deep inhale, I took in an unfamiliar aroma. I wasn't in my bed. I slowly jerked up, taking in my surroundings, and right beside me was a boy.

I began to question if I had hooked up with this guy or not. Before I jumping to conclusions, I lifted the blanket to see that he wasn't wearing any underwear and I wasn't wearing my outfit from last night, I was left in a oversized top and my pink underwear.

I shoved and pushed him aggressively. "Yah!"I hollered, causing him to groan and fall off the bed. "You're fucking crazy, what's wrong with you!?"he stood up quickly with a sour expression, he tutted and cussed under his breath.

"What's wrong with you!? Why don't you have pants on!? Why am I in your bed!? Why can I see your dic-"he rushed towards me as he got onto the bed and quickly covered my mouth with his palm, interrupting me from my rant, my voice was obviously going through his head.

"Nothing happened, you were drunk and wouldn't tell me your address so you stayed here, you didn't have pjs so I gave you my shirts, and I'm completely naked because I was fucking sweating. There's your explanation, happy?"he responded all under 20 seconds, he was out of breath. Jeez. He got off of the bed and threw on his underwear, still cussing under his breath. "Aish seriously."

"Yes, quite happy actually."I muttered under my breath, I was relieved that I didn't do anything with this guy, whom I hardly know.
-
"Natalie, please pick me up before I die of embarrassment.."I begged as I stood at the bus stop with the tight, revealing clothes I had worn last night. "Where are you?"she asked, I told her where I was and my situation.

"Okay, just wait for a little bit."

And with that she hung up. I stood awkwardly, holding my chilly arms and at the same time, trying to hide my exposed cleavage. I gasped as my shoulder was tapped.

"You again?"I groaned as he stood in front of me with a smirk on his face. "How can you still pull off that outfit with that bed hair, eh?"he teased and I frowned, keeping my gaze to the ground.

"Here."he extending his hand, tight in his grip was a oversized jumper. And boy was I the happiest person alive right now, I fucking loved oversized jumpers. I tried so hard to contain myself, not to show my emotions.

"Thank you."I gently took it from his grip and threw it on, earning a flirtatious whistle from him.

"I never got your name

"I never got your name."I stated, he continued to kick stones from underneath his runners. "It doesn't matter, it's not like we'll see each other again."

"So? I would still like to know your name, I did sleep in the same bed as you."I explained, sitting back on the bench, he joined me soon after. "Jungkook."

"Eunmi."I introduced my self and held out my hand for him to shake, and he did. "Eunmi, remember what I said last night, don't just throw your innocence away like it's nothing-"

"Eunmi!"I snapped my gaze towards Natalie, who was waiting in the driver seat of her petit car. "Coming!"

"See ya."I smiled and gave Jungkook a smile wave before jogging to Natalie's car, Jungkook sat up, his mouth opening and closing like he was dying to say something to me.

"Bye."he said almost in a whisper, not audible enough for Eunmi to hear, he watched as the small vehicle took off and disappeared in the distance. Before taking off himself, he noticed a device vibrating and buzzing away on the bench, Eunmi had left her phone there.

He sighed. "Now what?"
-