3.2

||

||

The next morning, I tried so hard to avoid Hoseok. Especially with the small glares he'd give to Jungkook, who was also trying to avoid him.

I didn't think we were that loud.

"What was the ruckus all about last night? I heard Hoseok giving out."Yoongi suddenly brought up as he buttered his half burnt toast and Jungkook almost choked on his juice, I wanted to laugh so bad at his cute reaction.

"Nothing, Jungkook robbed his slippers."I lied and Namjoon chuckled, knowing fully well that wasn't the reason. I could tell by his mischievous grin that he knew what me and Jungkook were up to all night.

Please don't say anything Namjoon.

"Really?"Hoseok looked at me with a smirk, I gave him a stern glare.

Please don't say anything Hoseok.

"Yeah remember?"I glanced at Yoongi ever so often but he wasn't paying attention to any of us, he was occupied with his toast and an article on the newspaper. Cute.

"Be quieter next time."Yoongi demanded and Jungkook swallowed and I nodded. "Yeah, sorry if we woke you."

"I was already awake."he smacked his lips and my eyes widen. Does that mean he heard everything before the argument? "Also,"

This morning was already stressing me out, what a bad start to a beautiful morning. "Jungkook and you need to keep it down or he's not allowed to spend the night again."he folded his newspaper and sipped his black coffee, I could feel my ears and cheeks burn. Jungkook choked on his juice again.

"Uh..Yeah."

||

"So Jungkook's gone home?"Natalie asked as we sat in the park with our juice boxes. Yes, we love our juice boxes and especially if it's Capri sun.

"Yeah, he has an art history presentation due for tomorrow."I smack my lips in reply, I was already missing him and Natalie bringing him up wasn't helping. "He does art?"

"Yeah, I'll show you his work sometime-"

"Eunmi, I'm sorry I forgot to mention something,"Natalie's expression turned, her attention was averted over my shoulder. I hesitantly looked over my shoulder, to see Taehyung walking towards us.

Shoot.