0.3

I searched and searched for it, already sweaty and frustrated. "Calm down and have a drink, you've looked around several times. You might've left it at the bus stop-"

"Shit..of course..."I puffed and smacked my palm against my oily forehead, I felt the need to have a shower now. I groaned. "What now?"she asked with furrowed brows. "I'm a greasy piece of shit that's what!"I tugged hard and aggressively on my oily hair, urging to itch the shit out of it.

"Nice to know, go have a quick shower and we'll go back to see if your phone is there- or if that handsome guy has it!"she said and I scoffed when her eyes lit up after mentioning Jung something, Natalie was boy crazy. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a nymphomaniac.
-
After having a shower and getting changed, we were on our way to the bus stop where I had stood with the boy previously, I still can't remember his name.

"We could go to his apartment."

"You remember where it is?"

"Well I did sleep there, I'd say I would remember it."

"Well okay whore."

"Yah, we didn't have sex."

"Mhm, and he told you that? You were pissed right?"

"Yeah but I know we didn't."

"You tell yourself that while he pleasures himself thinking about it."

"You're actually- ew-"I cringed at her disgusting comment. "Keep your disturbed mind to yourself."

"I'm just speaking the truth- and facts!"

"I don't want to hear your vulgar facts!"

"Stop with the innocent act-"

"We're here lets go whoop!"I quickly jumped out of the car and ran towards the bus stop bench, nothing there. "He probably has it, let's go."I said as I led Natalie to the apartment building.

"I think I know what door he's in(?)"I scratched the nape of my neck as I gazed down the gloomy hallway. "Ugh now we have to knock on doors!? Great."Natalie groaned and slouched, I chuckled. "Your whining isn't going to help."

After knocking on many doors and apologising for disturbing, we finally reached the last door. "If this isn't it I'm gonna-"

Before I could say anymore, the door swung open. "What?"a boy appeared in front of me and Natalie, it was him. He smirked as soon as he recognised me, I cleared my throat. "D-do you happen to have my phone-like did you accidentally pick it up?"I asked him, sounding quite nervous. He walks away from his opened door and goes to a corner where I no longer see him, he returns with a small smile-and my phone. Thank god.

He extends his arm, hand me my phone. "Thank you so much..uhm.."I tried to think of his name, I scrunched my eyes and flicked my fingers repeatedly, he chuckled. "Huh...we spent the night together and you don't even remember my name, you were practically screaming it last night.."he stated and I glared up at him. "No we didn't."I muttered out with a small underbite and he grinned. "I can still feel your aggressive grip on my co-"

"Do you want to die!?"I snatched at his low vneck t-shirt and pulled him close to me, he didn't seem threatened or phased.

"I'm kidding, we didn't do anything."

"Exactly. Good."I looked at him sternly before walked away.

"Eunmi!"he called out as I was now halfway down the hall. "What now?"

"My name is Jungkook, do you want me to write it down just incase you forget again?"Jungkook asked teasingly and I was tempted to charge but Natalie grabbed my arm. I turned and walked away with Natalie, I could still hear murmurs of his mischievous laugh. Glad this is the last time I'll ever encounter him.

-Bitch you thought-

-
Bitch you thought-