1.3

I stood in his bathroom awkwardly, in front of the mirror. I was scarred.

I felt ashamed, ashamed that those videos turned me on. It felt good to watch at the time, but afterward I just feel guilty and ashamed, why did I get this feeling? I haven't done anything wrong?

I mentally prepared myself before walking out of his bathroom and back into his stuffy bedroom.

Murmurs of moans filled my ears as Jungkook came into sight, the blue light reflecting his face from the screen, his mouth slightly parting and a pillow covering his crotch.

"Do you need a minute?"I ask him as he gulped and pressed both of his hands down on the cushion. He flinched as soon as I spoke, pushing the laptop away, slightly.

"Uh..no."he replied, nodding slowly. I sat beside him again, my eyes widened as two girls were setting out an act, if I'm not mistaken, sixty nine.

I quickly, without hesitation, clicked out of the video. Jungkook snapped his attention to me, he brows furrowed.

"One; I'm not a lesbian and two; I think we could do with a breather."

"Yeah...you're right."

"I know I'm right."I chuckled, I snatched the pillow that rested on his crotch and placed it under my head, I turned over and closed my eyes.

"All that porn has me exhausted, I swear. What time is it by the way?"

"3:45am."

"Wait, what!? It's that time already?"

"Porn does that..."

"If I hear that word again...I'm going to suffocate you with this crotch pillow, your crotch pillow."

"Wow..sticks and stones.."Jungkook said as he closed his laptop and placed it on the ground, beside his bed. I could feel my eyes grow heavier and heavier, I wanted to drift to sleep right here, right now.

"Eunmi."

"Hm?"

"I wonder what Taehyung would think if he knew what you were watching, and with me."Jungkook chuckled.

"I think you should head home now..it's pretty late-"

Jungkook's POV;

I was interrupted by her sudden snoring, I sat up and slightly hovered over her to see that she was out for the count. I sat back and sighed.

"What to do..."

5 minutes past, I made my way to my drawers and pulled out an oversized white t-shirt and boxers, I placed them on the end of the bed and glanced at Eunmi. I was hesitant about what I was about to do.

I gently lifted her upper body and removed her denim overalls, I tried not to stare at her lady bits as I threw my white top over her head. After I put it on, I snaked my hands behind her back and unlatched her bra, I pulled both straps down her arms and removed her bra from under her top.

I laid her down and put each leg into the boxer, I slid them up her legs slowly, only for my forehead to meet hers.

I stared into her eyes in shock, awaiting for her to grasp the wrong idea.

She gasped and held her shoulders to secure her breasts.

Eunmi's POV;

"Did you see!?" I squealed as I secured my breast, he stared at me with utter shock. "Of course not! I would never!"he held his arms up in surrender, I searched for my clothes, only to see them folded on the end of the bed. There my bra laid on the pile.

"You would never? How did my bra get there?"

"I removed it from underneath that top."he explained and I scoffed. "Like I'm going to believe that."

"I would never have those intentions, I swear."he said with sincerity and I calmed down. "Promise?"

"I promise."he held out his pinkie and I chuckled. "Oh, so we're five now?"

"Come on, let's lock pinkies."he giggled and I gave in, I wrapped my pinkie around his. They locked for a moment.

As they dangled, our gazes locked.

I suddenly felt this feeling, the familiar feeling of butterflies, but it was faint.

I cleared my throat and took my hand away, I fiddled with the hem of the t-shirt as Jungkook made his way to the other side of the bed. "I should be getting home, right?"

"It's too late, just sleep here tonight."he said as he removed his shirt and slumped beside me.

"Is that shirt okay?"

"Oh..yeah."I replied softly before lying back and turning to my side, my back facing him.

I suddenly grew curious about something. "Hey, how often do you watch porn, anyway-"as I turned around, our noses met, we stared wide eyed at each other.

I was a gulping mess, I was frozen.

I quickly turned and stared at the ceiling, I hesitantly glanced at him, he was still in the same position, his eyes still on me.

That glance turned into a gaze.

"Do you want to skip a few lessons?"

I watched as he slowly leaned in and placed his lips on mine, he parted and stared into my weak eyes. The hand that rested on his cheek was now beside my head, he leaned down again and planted a wet kiss on my lips.

I hesitantly placed my hand on the cape of his neck and I responded with a hard and passionate kiss, Taehyung intervened in my thoughts, Jungkook was now Taehyung to me.

"I want you..Taehyung."