1.0

"Uh..yeah! Of course.."I nodded as Jungkook grinned at me, Taehyung took out his phone and began to glide his finger up along the screen, as if he was scrolling through his social media feed. He did this until his date returned.

Jungkook put me into position again and placed his hand on mine, like before, before we were interrupted. My spine shivered as his breath fanned my neck again, my knees grew weak.

"Are you okay?"he suddenly asks me and I turn my head to look at him, his head near to resting on my shoulder. "Uh..yeah, I'm fine."I forced a smile and nodded.

When I took my shot, I successfully took down four pins, I jumped and squealed in delight. With excitement, I jumped into Jungkook's arms. "Calm down, it was only four-"

"I've never knocked one in my life, shut the fuck up!"I retorted teasingly and took a mouthful of my soda, Jungkook joined me and we sat down and watched Taehyung's date have her go.

"What time are you leaving at?"Taehyung asked Jungkook and Jungkook threw his arm over me. "Whenever this is over, I don't know. We're going to go for something to eat beforehand so-"

"Maybe we could join you-"

"Actually, I think it would be better if it was just Eunmi and myself. I mean I did promise her that it'll just be us two, so..maybe some other time."

"Yeah.."
-
"Why were you acting like that? Touching me and stuff?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Hm?"

"Wow, you really are oblivious."

"What?"

"I'm making Taehyung jealous...and it's clearly working."He smirked.

"This is so immature.."

"You want him don't you?"Jungkook asked as he picked at my chips, I scoffed. "If that's any of your business. Look, nothing is going to happen between him and me. It doesn't matter."I exhaled deeply before taking a small sip from my yellow striped straw, I departed from it as Jungkook gazed at me.

"This might sound..erm..crazy.."Jungkook rubbed his greasy hands into his denim jeans and I wiped my mouth clean with a peach napkin, he looked at me with uncertainty but soon masqueraded that with a mischievous grin.

"What? Spit it out."I spoke with such aggression, it didn't mean to come out like that, I just wanted him to say what he had to say already.

"You really want Taehyung, right?"

"Yes.."

"And..you really want to lose your virginity to him, right?"

"Yes- just say it already!"

He held his arms up in surrender and I let out a small chuckle. "Sorry."I apologised for my aggressive attitude and tone, he nodded and mouthed a 'it's okay'.

"Why don't I help you, hm?"he asked, I wasn't sure what he meant by that, I cocked my brows and leaned in. "What?"I took a sip from my ice cold drink.

"Why don't I teach you how to seduce Kim Taehyung."Jungkook finally let out in a low tone and I choked on my drink, I banged my fist against my chest as I repeatedly coughed and gagged. "What!?"

"Come on, think about it. You have no proper experience with guys, you've never slept with anyone. Maybe..he would rather an experienced girl.."Jungkook explained and I was still processing his ridiculous idea. So what if I wasn't experienced and I'm sure Taehyung wouldn't mind that, would he?

"Maybe it doesn't matter, but wouldn't you rather capture his heart?"

"What?"This wasn't some rom com, but I felt like laughing at his words.

"Nice try, Jungkook."

"I'm serious, with being experienced and knowing how to pleasure a guy...wouldn't you prefer it?"

"I'll give you €30 if you promise to never say 'pleasure' again."I looked at him sternly and he smiled a toothy smile, I couldn't help but grin at that. "Come on, wouldn't you prefer it?"he asked his question again and I purked my lips, not knowing how to respond.

"I don't have to be experienced-"

"Just think about it, and anyway, the first time is always awkward. I don't think Taehyung wants to go through with that again, you know, because he's already lost his virginity."

"It's not always awkward the first time is it? First times are supposed to be magical."

"I feel like I'm teaching sex Ed here, but hey! This is a start to our lessons."he gushed and I looked at him with a sour puss.

"Lighten up, Eunmi. I'm about to feed your brain with my knowledge of 'sex'."

"You're joking right?"

"Okay maybe I'm being a little over the top-"

"You think?"I lean back on my chair and exhale deeply as always and I begin to nibble at my finger nails. "So, what do we start with?"I ask him reluctantly.

 "So, what do we start with?"I ask him reluctantly