2.6

||

||

After I had gotten the party details, I decided to go shopping. Well, Jungkook decided we should go shopping. When I thought we'd be searching and browsing for pretty clothes, we ended up standing outside the Lingerie shop.

"Nu huh, underwear shouldn't matter."I shook my head and went to walk ahead but was dragged back. "It does, you want to arouse him don't you?"

"Don't you?" He asked again after a minute of silence as I fantasise what the moment would be like between Taehyung and I, how heated and passionate it would be. But Taehyung would no longer be in the position, it would be Jungkook. It would turn into a Jungkook erotic fantasy.

Snap out of it, Eunmi.

"I do."I huff, giving in to his pouty expression, the cute way his lips would pucker and how he'd look at me through his lashes. "Just..don't go over board. Something simple would be much preferable."I try to clarify but it doesn't seem to work. "For you. See, this is why I'm here, to help. From a guys point of view!"he links my arm and leads me into the elegant store filled with nothing but underwear and toys.

"Try on this, this and...this!"Jungkook throws several sexy and lacy lingerie over his other arm as he leads me to the dressing rooms, the white silky curtains appealing to the eye.

Girls giggled, cooed and gushed as Jungkook pushes me behind a curtain, he takes a seat on a quint chair in front of the small rooms. Murmurs of his chuckles fill the room as he hears me struggling to put a one set lingerie, my eyes widen as the bottom of my ass cheeks sticks out.

"Jungkook, I think it's too tight!"I tried to masquerade my whole ass but it wasn't budging, my breath halted as Jungkook swung the curtains open. He smirked whilst eyeing me up and down. "Turn around."he demanded and I hesitantly did so.

I could feel his eyes linger on me as he took a look at my tight fitted lingerie.

"Stupid, I'm guessing you've never worn lingerie before?"

"You've guessed right, whoop de do!"I rolled my eyes and combed my hand through my freshly trimmed hair, he bites his lip, he sways as he scans my almost exposed body one more time. "Well, that's the way it's supposed to be displayed on your body. It's quite nice actually, put that as a maybe and try on another."he hands me another and I sigh before taking it from his grip, I watch as he closes the curtain behind him, out of sight once again.

"he hands me another and I sigh before taking it from his grip, I watch as he closes the curtain behind him, out of sight once again