1.2

I watched him in admiration as he was comparing packets of ramyun, I skipped towards him and pressed on one of the packets. "This one."

"Hey, this is my food remember?"he chuckled and I cleared my throat and giggled nervously. "I'm joking."he smiled.

"Help me pick stuff out."

I followed behind him as he pushed his trolley, he paused in his tracks as he spotted a magazine. Of muscular half naked men.

"Why did you..-?"

"Did I forget to mention that I'm into guys?"he said with a cocked brow and a smirk, I scoffed. "I wasn't expecting that...and to think I was a tiny bit attracted to you!"I laughed as I grabbed pasta and salary. "That's too bad."he chuckled.

"So why did you decide to move into a shared apartment?"I asked him curiously, he cleared his throat before putting some food onto the counter for the cashier. "I guess it's just handier and cheaper."

"Oh..that's it?"

"That's it."

The back of my jeans buzzed as my phone went off, I took out my phone to see a message from Jungkook.

Jungkook: we're good?

Me: yeah..why wouldn't we be xD

Jungkook: you seemed a bit off after our kiss..

Me: I mean yeah..I guess I'm just getting used to the idea of you teaching me. Plus I didn't want it to get too far, you know?

Jungkook: I know. But you need to cut loose and not worry too much, it doesn't mean anything to us. I'm just helping you out remember?

Me: yeah okay, sorry about that night. I'm such a party pooper.

Jungkook: you are tbh..

Me: what should I do to make it up to you? Treat you to Japanese food?

Jungkook: send nudes.

Me: ...I'm shopping rn soRy can't.,,,

Jungkook: I'm kidding.

Me: thank god...

Jungkook: no I'm serious, nudes please.

Me: you better stop.

Jungkook: kIdDiNggggg

Me: you done?

Jungkook: come over later.

Me: why?

Jungkook: well...continuation with our spectacular lessons, 'buddy'. ;))

Me: I appreciate being mocked because I over use the word 'buddy'.

Me: what continuation anyway?

Jungkook: ;)

Jungkook: remember not to freak out if it gets too heated, go with the flow bro.

Me: bro?

Me: fine I'll be there later.

Jungkook: good girl.

Me: 🖕

Jungkook: id love to smack you with my shoe right now.

Me: 🖕
-
We unpacked the shopping and put them away in the presses, fridge and freezer. Not long after Yoongi walked in with messy bed hair, he honestly looked adorable.