0.7

"Do you want me to brush out your hair? It looks really knotty."Taehyung offered as he sat me down and dragged the comb through my ruffled hair. "My confidence has just dropped, Thanks sunbae."I joked as he commented on my dark and messy hair, he jokingly flicked the side of my head causing me to winch in slight pain. "My esteem and confidence is ruined because of sunbae..."I dropped my head back and pouted, my head landed on his lap, my heart raced as he stared down at me.

"How was the game whilst I was...upstairs?"I asked him, I was curious since everyone got bored and abandoned the game a few minutes after Jungkook and I had returned downstairs, then we danced, took shots and had a go at beer pong.

"Well, not a lot happened since we grew bored pretty quickly. I kissed a girl and that's it, I mean everyone had to have a chance to play so."

"Disappointed? Were you planning on going on a streak?"

"No, just to chill and have fun with you, and the lads."he softly smiled as he parted strands of my hair to plait them as neat and tight as possible.

 "You must've had some serious making out for your hair to come out messy and your lips to look so puffy-"

"They weren't puffy, you think that because my lipstick smudged everywhere."I corrected him with a chuckle, I felt my hair hit my back, he had released my plait.

"Thank you, Taehyung."I sat up and turned to face his sitting form. He looked up at me with a innocent halfhearted smile, I had the sudden urge to cup his perfectly defined face.

"Cute.."I spoke quietly, almost in a whisper. I regretted saying it straight away since I didn't intend on saying it out loud. "Huh? What did I just hear? Did I hear wrong or did you just call me cute?"he leaned forward with a teasing grin, I couldn't hold back how flustered I was, my cheeks and ears burning up and turning red.

"Uh...you heard wrong! Yep, that's it."I tried laughing it off but he just stood gazing at me with a 'I'm not believing your bullshit' expression.

"Taehyung-ah, let's get food from Panda Express, Yeah?"I quickly changed the subject and I mentally sighed in relief as his face lit up, Panda Express was his weakness. "Let's have a feast and watch a movie or drama!"I jumped in excitement, I too got myself hyped up about it.
-
We sat comfortably in the dark, with only the telly as our light. We sat at a far distance, we sat on either side of the sofa. But I don't like that, I want to sit next to him and his arm resting over mine and his chin placed on my head. I don't know why I put my own hopes up, living in a fantasy world of Kim Taehyung and know it would never happen in a million years. Reality has no hope.

I can't help but glance at him ever so often, just glancing at him in awe as his eyes struggle to stay open and finally his eyes lose the battle and stay close, I didn't hesitate to get up and dash to my room to fetch a blanket for his exhausted form.

I threw it over his almost deprived form and tucked him in, I giggled as he started slurring in his sleep. "What am I going to do now..eh?"I asked myself as I gazed down on Taehyung clutching onto my duvet. I grabbed a pillow from my bed and brought it to the living room and placed it on the mat next to the sofa in which Taehyung was restless on. I laid down and kept tossing and turning until I finally was out for the count.

"Fool.."
-