0.9

"So, do we just put up a poster or-"

"No, I have someone who's searching for a place."

"Who? What does he look like?"

"His name is Namjoon."

"And?"

"Stop being so nosey. You'll see when he gets here,"

"When is he coming?"

"I told him to drop by tomorrow or the next day-"

"Where is he going to sleep!?"

"Chill, my room is big enough for two."Yoongi laid down on the sofa and closed his eyes, I went towards him and jumped on his lying form. He groaned and opened his eyes, he seemed startled as I was on top of him and looking down at him. "Were you losing your patience with me?"I asked him sternly, obviously joking and he didn't respond. "Oh my..- are you flustered?"I leaned down a little more and ruffled my hand through his hair. "Why would I be flustered? And because of you? Pft.."he turned his head and scoffed, he placed his hand at the back of his head and fidgeted, it was pretty obvious that he was flustered. Yoongi has a habit of fidgeting at the back of his neck/head when he's shy or flustered, so he couldn't riddle his way out of this one. I could see right through him at this moment.

"You're actually so adorable when you do that.."I admit and sat up, I was still sitting on him. "Go away, I'm not adorable."

"Have you seen your aegyos!?"

"I'm the king of aegyos, that I'll admit."

-"Taehyung, do you want to come o-"

-
"Taehyung, do you want to come o-"

Faint kisses could be heard from the other line, of course he had a girl over and of course they were hooking up.

"Sorry what were you saying?"Taehyung spoke, it's not like he was bothered or interested anyways. "Erm..you know what, never mind. Talk to you later."I stated before hanging up, I exhaled deeply, my breath shaking as I threw my phone to the other side of my lilac purple duvet sheets. Taehyung and his dirty habits were exhausting me and upsetting my heart, I always feel like he's taking advantage of me.

I grow fed up and bored and I do the unexpected. I text Jungkook.

Me: Jungkook?

Jungkook: thats me

Me: I know this is crazy but, do you want to do something? I'm bored and in need of attention and affection.

Jungkook: Affection?

Me: forget the last part. I just need attention and to forget some things,

Jungkook: what 'things'?

Me: just some bullshit. Guy problems I guess."

Jungkook: ah~

Jungkook: How about a game of bowling?