0.5

[I think I should write a Taehyung fanfiction, what do yall think? I always feel a different vibe when writing about Taehyung and I like that vibe~~<3]
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"Do you want to go to another party with me tonight?"Taehyung asked as he leaned against my bathroom door, I really didn't want to attend and again, follow him like a puppy. "Boy, I'd like to shave my legs in peace."I let out a small chuckle as he walked in and sat on the side of the bath in which my foot rested on. "Come on it'll be fun..."he said as he scooted closer, closer to my foot, I gulped as I was only in a towel.

I was useless when he was this close and I felt intimidated when he looked at me with smirking eyes. "It wasn't fun last time..."I tore away from his intense gaze and continued to drag the razor up my leg, I squealed when Taehyung grabbed my leg and placed it over his lap. I struggled to balance my seating on the side of the bath, I held Taehyung's shoulder as he began to shave my legs ever so gently. "What, because we didn't have se-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I covered his mouth, Taehyung grabbed my wrist and dropped the razor and fell into the bathtub from the impact of my hand. To make matters worse, he dragged me with him, I was now lying on top of his sore form, we both groaned in pain.

"Why'd you drag me down!?"I asked, placing my palms on his chest and trying to lift my self up. Taehyung pulled me back down, his grasp was rather tight. "What are you doing? Let me up."

"I can't."

"Why?"

He glanced down at my chest area and averted his gaze back to mine. "Could you try another way?"he asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Why another way? Just spit it out already!"I tried pulling my self up again, he stopped me again. "You shouldn't have your chest in guys' faces you know.."he finally spat it out and my jaw dropped. "Well don't look there then!"I playfully punched his chest and he clutched onto the spot where I punched him and began pulling dramatic painful expressions. "How could I not when it's in my face!?"

"Have some respect, sunbae."I stated jokingly, helping my self out of the tub.

"Come with me."

"I'm not really feeling up to it.."

"How will I persuade you to come?"

I shrugged and left the bathroom and entered my bedroom, Taehyung followed behind. I flinched at his sudden touch, his hand held my arm gently, his chest against my back and his breath fanning my ear, neck and shoulder. "Will this persuade you..?"he asked before planting a wet kiss on my shoulder, I gasped when he suddenly turned me around to face him, my chest was touching his.

To my disappointment, my phone started ringing. Our intimate gaze broke and before our bodies detached, he whispered in my ear;

"I'll pick you up at eight."

And with that he left. I stood there, ears burning, blushing cheeks, dry lips and a ringing phone. I soon snapped out of my trance when the ringing was starting to go through my head.

"Hello?"

"Yoongi! Where have you been?"

Yoongi's room was right beside mine and it hasn't been occupied for nearly a week, I began to worry. After 24 hours even.

You could say I was over protective over him, only because we were close and I had lived with him for quite a long time. Yes it was hard bonding with him but soon enough he had opened up to me more and we just clicked. I had seen him at his best and his worst, I've comforted him when he had breakdowns and when his depression got to him, and he did the same for me.

"I was visiting my family in Daegu, why? Were you worried?"he asked blankly but I could tell he was teasing, I scoffed. "As a matter of fact I wasn't-" total lie. "-I was just curious, I didn't even notice your absence.."I stated, everything I said was a lie. Lie lie.

"Ah okay, my Mother gave me a photo album with all my baby photos-"

"Your mom is actually the best, she knows I've been dying to see them!"

"Hmh, your eyes will be blessed when you see them."

"I'll get the eye drops ready daegu boy!"

My phone beeped, signalling that he hung up, I chuckled at that, I missed him a lot.

All was forgotten when I it suddenly hit me. I have to find out what I'm wearing for tonight.
-
I gawked our my window, awaiting nervously for Taehyung's car to pull up, fuck, my heart beat was increasing and butterflies were swarming in my insides. I would almost drop dead when his car entered my drive way.

I closed my blinds as soon as I saw lights shine brightly in my driveway, he's here.

I squealed with fright when my phone beeped, it was Taehyung.

"Come on out!"he texted, with a sneaky wink emoji. He's playing with my heart.

"Keep it in your pants."I replied, I needed to play it cool.

I put my phone down and locked my door before leaving, I turned to see Taehyung already watching me, the way he looked at me seemed different, different from the usual-even when he was joking/flirting. I felt flustered and intimidated under his stare.

When I sat in the passenger seat, Tarhyung started the engine and left the cul de sac. "I'm going to have to put you on a leash.."

"Huh!?"I gawked at him with wide eyes, I wasn't in the mood for kinky talk.

"Well, you're going to have guys swarming all over you.."he stated, his focus and concentration on the road.

"I guess we'll just have to see."

-Very short chapter I knowSorry for the (so very) late update, I've been up to my eyes with school and etc

-
Very short chapter I know
Sorry for the (so very) late update, I've been up to my eyes with school and etc. I'll try my best to update as often as I can :)

Mianhae~
Kamsahamnida~~