1.7

•Play hard to get.

Jungkook's lessons had unfortunately intervened, although I don't want to reject Taehyung's question.

"I can't...I'm supposed to be doing something with Jungkook that night.."I lie and he bits his lip and averts his gaze to the ground. "Take Rose on that date."

He looks up at me again and hesitantly smiles.

"It's cool, I don't know what I was thinking *chuckles* erm but we can still go to the movies together some time...as friends."he forces a smile and nods. "Sounds like a plan."I playfully mess with his silky hair, his brows knot before he grins with amusement.

-"Where have you been, you didn't come home the other night!"Yoongi storms into my room, it was always cute when he worried for me, also scary

-
"Where have you been, you didn't come home the other night!"Yoongi storms into my room, it was always cute when he worried for me, also scary. It depends on how mad he is.

"I was...at Natalie's, and we went to the beach yesterday."I forced a smile and he scoffed. "Eunmi, you need to let me know what you're up to at all times. Especially when you're not staying the night here, I was worried sick."he shook his head in disappointment and I pursed my lips. "Awh."

"Eunmi."he gave me a stern glare and I nodded and mouthed a "Sorry."

"I'll let you know next time, if I'm staying the night at someone's house."

"Good."he replied before turning to walk out of my room, only to stop in his tracks and turn to me again. He looked at me in realisation, what did he realise?

"What is that mark on your neck?"

It was Jungkook, that bastard.

"Nothing."

"Nothing my ass, who gave you a love bite?"

"Nobody."

"It's written all over your face, you're lying."

"I'm not."

"Was it Taehyung?"

"No, Yoongi."

"Was it from that guy at the restaurant?"

"Jungkook? And nope."I lied.

"Well, someone gave it to you. Just tell me."he makes his way closer and sits on my bed, he inspects the bruise known as a hickey. I feel my heart rate increase with panic. "Wait, did Natalie do it?"he asks and I'm taken back by surprise, I decided to save myself and Jungkook.

"Uh..yeah. We were just practicing..."I weirded myself out with my own response, he pulled a disgusted expression before chuckling. "At least you're not playing around with horny boys."he states with more chuckles and I bite my lip, I hated the fact that I lied to him, but if I told him, he would've called him up and give him a huge rant.

Although it was cute, it's also tiring.