Chapter 6

"Alright alright, I know what we can play." Brantley said as he looked at Sienna, Jason, and Kolby. For the last forty-five minutes, they had been trying to decide what to do. It was only 10 at night and their parents had gone to bed hours ago. The fire pit was still burning hot and it was an unwritten rule with them that someone had to stay up to make sure the fire was put out before they went to bed. Brantley sat next to Sienna, her feet resting on the arm of his chair.

"And what's that you big lug?" She asked, taking a long sip of her coke. She could taste the ever familiar taste of Jack meaning her brother had spiked it. She glared at the childish man who shrugged his shoulders. "What if Brant had taken a drink of this asshole?"

"That's why I gave it to you sis." He reasoned, he was more than buzzed but not completely wasted yet.She giggled at the southern twang that deepened when he was drunk. Lounging in his chair he hung his head back and stared up at the sky laced with the bright lights of the universe.

"Truth or dare." He spoke plainly like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"BG what are we 13 again?" Kolby asked, shooting the man in question a funny look. Brantley laughed as he kicked back in his chair to match Jason.

"It's always been fun!" Brantley defended himself as he shrugged his shoulders. She laughed at the bickering the men were doing. The cold summer breeze blew around her causing her to shiver. BG didn't hesitate to pull her on his lap and wrap his jacket around her, winking as he took another drink of his water.

"Fine, Fine! Kolby's the youngest so he goes first." Jason finally agreed, sitting up better and warming his hands in the heat of the fire. Sienna eyes met those of the youngest with a questioning look.

"Sound good to me brother." Kolby's wicked smile meant he wasn't holding anything back, "Truth or Dare Sienna?"

"I'll go truth on this one." She replied. He hadn't even asked her the question but she was blushing already knowing he was going to embarrass her.

"What's the most embarrassing song you wrote?" He knew the answer. After all, he was the one who caught her the morning she wrote it. He had laughed so hard when he saw her getting out of the truck in the clothes she wore the day before.

"Oh god. You know exactly which song it is. Walkofshame by Meghan Trainor." She covered her face, blocking the look she knew she was getting from Brantley. While it was one of the more embarrassing songs, she wouldn't say that 3 AM by Megan was truly her most embarrassing. A drunk night of texting Brantley had influenced that one.

"You wrote that?" Brantley asked as he stared up at her. She nodded, shaking her head and hiding her face. "I mean it's a good song, but not something that you normally would have written." She shook her head as he rambled. She knew he hated that song. He hated pop and that's why she never told him. Well, that and the meaning behind it. She thought back to the moment she climbed out of the old ford of a dear friend.

"Well well well, if it isn't little Rosey getting home from a late night booty call." Her eyes went wide as she slowly turned around to face the youngest member of the group. Kolby leaned against his brother's old Chevy as he smiled wide.

"No, that was not what that was." She shook her head, looking down at the ground hoping to cover the blush on her face.

"Rosey, you're in the same clothes as yesterday and it's 5 am. Trust me that was a booty call." He laughed quietly, flicking the end of his cigarette. Shaking her head she walked closer, taking the smoke from her hand and taking a long drag.

"Fine, fine. What does it matter Kolby?" She snapped slightly. Exhaustion flowed through her and frankly as much as she loved Kolby she wasn't in the mood for his games. He meant no harm, just teasing her and she knew it.