Chapter 18

“Baby. Baby wake up.” She sighed against the bed as she felt the all familiar feeling of his beard tickle the bare skin of her back. Soft kisses were placed making a trail up her spine making her moan and arch into them. Brantley chuckled against her as she stretched and turned.

“Yes my love?” She questioned as she raised an eyebrow. She must have slept in if he was waking her up.

“I made you breakfast.” He said as his eyes began to wander over her bare body. He licked his lips before biting it and allowing his hands to trail up and down her sides.

“You cooked for me?” She mocked surprise making him chuckle, “I must be very important.”

“The most important thing in the world.” He answered honestly as he tugged her down so he could join their lips. She moaned against his lips as she wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him close as she felt his ever growing need. He growled as she nibbled his lip. His hands trailed up her inner thighs brushing her outer lips as she arched into and moaned loudly. One hell of a wake up, she thought. The loud ringing of the doorbell brought them back to reality making them both groan and her head drop back in annoyance. He allowed his head to fall against her neck briefly, sighing in frustration as he kissed her neck and pushed himself off the bed. It seemed as if every time he touched her something happened. The smoke alarm, the alarm system, the tv turning up to full volume. Her phone rang it all hours driving them crazy but at this point it sat on the kitchen counter on silent, collecting evidence. He was growing angry and inpatient and soon he was about to ignore it all and take his woman the way he wanted, scratch that the way they both needed. Hell he was about to scoop her up and take her a long ride on the bike but with the events that had taken place he knew they had to stay close for the time being. The past three days she been becoming herself again, the carefree Sienna who danced around in just a shirt and panties, the one who baked at 2am for no rhyme or reason. His girl through and through. With a mumble of multiple threats and curses he opened the front door ready to fight whoever had interrupted this time.

“You've gotta be kiddin me!” He growled as he looked around. No one. Again! Time to install a camera in the door knob, he thought as he started to close the door. A yellow envelope on the welcome mat caught his eye. ‘Sienna’ written in red pen stood out against the yellow, making him sigh angrily. Barefoot footsteps were padding the ground behind him as he bent down to pick up the random object.

“Who is it Brant?” her voice filled the quiet room, muffled by the bacon he was sure she grabbed along the way.

“Just an envo...Heaven have mercy.” He mumbled as he turned around. He swallowed hard as he noticed she had skipped all clothing except his old band shirt, her red hair still bed worn as she munched happily on the bacon in her hand. Someone was feeling frisky…

“You were saying?” she teased raising an eyebrow. He cleared his throat before throwing the envelope to the side and closing the space between them.

“I was sayin how I was gonna to take you back to bed and do dirty things to ya that's what I was sayin.” his rough voice grew deeper as his hands trailed up her bare legs to her bare rear and pulled her close, squeezing her ass roughly. Leaning down he nipped her neck, making her giggle as his beard brushed her. Inhaling deeply she ran her hand on the back side of his head and pulled him closer begging him not to stop.

“Brant what if it's important.” she groaned, not wanting to but knowing someone had to be the voice of reason, as he began to kiss up her neck and jawline.

“It can be important later baby, right now that hot little body in my shirt is more important.” He mumbled as he picked her up causing her to giggle and wrap her legs around him. She sighed in content as she stared down at him before her eyes met the envolpole. “I could just pin you up against this wall right here and take you anyway I wanted.” Her head dropped back slightly as he nipped her spot on her neck that made her tighten her legs around his waist.