Chapter 17-M

A low growl made its way through the room as she watched Brantley pace back and forth. He had been pacing for the last ten minutes at least. Back and forth, back and forth, steaming mad. His hands were wrapped around one another, twisting his ring around his finger as he replayed the night's events in his mind. Once again he had come home to find Sienna's phone blaring the same old ringtone dedicated to no one but Derrick. Her phone had been going off for the past two days 24/7. He just wouldn't take the hint. She was Brantley's and there was no way in hell she was ever going back to a worthless piece of skin like Derrick.

She had begged him for hours to not lose his temper. Her pleas were falling on deaf ears and she knew it, but she couldn't let Brantley act on the anger he was feeling. He'd kill Derrick as soon as he got his hands on him. Not that he didn't deserve it, but she wouldn't lose the only man that she loved. The only man who had ever loved her just the same.

She bit her lip before standing, knowing one way that would calm him down. He wouldn't forget why he was angry, but he's sure as hell be distracted for a bit. Intercepting his pace she placed her hands on this chest and pushed him back hard against the wall. Staring down at her for just a second he shook his head. He was far too angry. She ignored his head shake. She gripped the bill of his hat and threw it somewhere to the side. Leaning up she kissed him hard, melting his lips against hers. She bit his bottom lip, making a low growl slip passed his lips once again. His hands found her hips, his hands snaking their way behind her and grabbing her ass harshly. She let a moan fall as he roughly flipped them around so she was pinned between the wall and his hips. She could feel where they would be bruised tomorrow but for now, she could care less. There was a difference between bruises from abuse and bruises from lovemaking.

"Baby girl, with how angry I am, I might hurt your and that's the farthest thing I want to do." He warned her, but she paid no mind as she laughed under her breath slightly. Brantley would never hurt her and any sense of the word. He would be rough. He would dominate her, but hurting her was another story. Her chest was rising fast and hard already. She reached up, taking his head in her hands and kissed him hard again, silently telling him to keep going. He moaned, gripping her hands he pushed them against the wall over her head.

"You tell me if I get too rough." He said as he immediately started to undo the button of her jeans. She nodded, watching as she licked her lips. There was no such thing as too rough for them. "You move your hands and I stop do you understand?"

"Yes," She replied, losing her breath already.

"Good girl." He spoke quickly, letting go of her hands as he roughly yanked her pants down stopping so they were just around her knees. Dropping to his knees in front of her he wrapped his hands around the back of her legs and spreading them as far as they would go with her pants still on. He kissed the bare skin of her legs feeling her knees getting weak and shaky already and he hadn't even started his torture on her. His tongue quickly went to work, separating her folds as he traced circles around her clit. Her breathing became quick pants, moans falling from her lips as her head swirled. It had been what felt like ages since she had felt the pleasure of someone's mouth on such sensitive spots. There was no mercy given for her weakening knees as his tongue lapped over and over again. Her hands began to drop but she struggled as hard as she could to keep them planted exactly where he placed them.

"Keep them up." He growled, adding a finger to her already soaking core. She nodded reluctantly, feeling her release building already. He stood, not stopping his fingers assault as he added a second. Roughly he lifted her shirt, watching as her already hardened rose buds became even harder in the cold air of the room. No bra. He smirked to himself as he dipped his head down beginning the torture he knew would have her eyes rolling to the back of her head. His tongue swirled around each perky nipple, sucking and biting them harshly before smoothing them once again. She arched into his, ramblings pouring from her lips in mixes of 'oh god's and his name as he upped the speed of his fingers. She was nearly screaming as she came harshly around his fingers. He was being gentle for how rough he wanted to get with her and she knew it. He viewed her as fragile, something he could break easily.

"Fuck Brantley, stop treating me like I'm going to break." She growled, her anger beginning to match his for a completely separate reason. The strain of his pants was becoming unbearable against his hardened cock. Her moans were like music to his ears, making him feel as if he could cum without ever even entering her. He needed her. He needed her core wrapped around him the way only she could. The feeling of her juices allowing him to slide in and out of her at an unruly pace.

"Oh, it's on baby." He flipped her around, pulling his cum covered fingers from her before bending her at the waist as he used his feet to separate her legs once again. Her hands had slid down in the process earning her a swift smack on her bare ass. A loud moan was heard throughout the house as the stinging faded, leaving a mark in the shape of his large hand. Three more swift smacks nearly had her cumming without even being in her. The sounds of his belt undoing caused her to bite her lip, the anticipation growing as she wiggled her hips just a bit. She screamed as his hand came down on her sensitive ass once again. He growled a deep warning, stroking himself slightly before lining himself up with the place of his desire. Normally he'd be a gentleman and allow her to adjust to his size, but today, today all bets were off as he took what was his. The only goal was to make her cum again and again until he found his own release and he did just that. His finger found the little bundle of nerves. Her head hung low, her hips crashing back against his just as hard as he was meeting hers. Reaching up he tangled his hand in her copper locks and pushed her body against the wall, pinning her completely.

"Fuck Sienna." He growled, his pace quickening. He could feel her walls begin to tighten around him for what would be her third orgasm already and he was nowhere near done.

"Oh fuck! Brantley, harder, harder baby. Please, please harder." Her screams continued to egg him on.

"Harder huh? You want harder." He pulled himself from her before roughly pulling the rest of her clothes from her body, just as her hands pulled his from him. She needed this. Just as she was his stress relief he was hers and sometimes she needed him to put his southern gentleman side to bed and take her in his primal caveman ways. Within seconds they were on the floor and he was in her once again, thrusting harder than he had before. Her mouth dropped in speechless moans as she worked hard to meet his every thrust. He gathered her hands in his, once again placing them above her head before placing one of his large, guitar worn hands against her hip and holding it still so he could thrust deeper and harder. He could feel his release building as she struggled to free her hands. Her core was tight, soaking wet and so warm around him. He knew he wouldn't last much longer and the way she was panting his name he knew she would be close to cumming again. Letting go of her hands, he placed both on the inner parts of her thighs spreading her legs even wider. He sank impossibly deep, causing her to claw at his arms.

"Rub yourself." He ordered, moaning as her hand immediately found her clit. She circled it, her finger becoming covered in her own cum as his thrust became jagged. He bit his lip harshly at the show she was putting on for him.

"Sienna cum, cum now." His voice was laced with lust as it met her ears, instantly bringing her over the edge for the fourth time that night. Arching her back, she pushed hard against him, squeezing him as he found his own much-needed release. Their chest rose and fell sharply as they came down from the high they could only give each other, a smile plastered on their lips.

"You okay baby?" he whispered, removing himself as he wrapped his arms around the much smaller woman. She gave him a goofy smile and a wave of her hand mumbling something to the effect of 'Needed that' before snuggling into him, inhaling deeply. He chuckled low in his chest, making her sigh in content as he picked her up and walking her into their bedroom. She loved when he got rough. When he let all of his stress and anger out on her while finding their perfect mixture of pleasure. It was heaven. Laying her tired form on the bed and crawling in next to her, he silently said a prayer against her head.

"Lord, I can only say thank you so many times, but thank you for bringin her back to me. She's the only reason I found my way back to you. You've forgiven me for so many things, but you're going to have to add one more to that list. Forgive me for killin him. He hurt my girl and keeps doing it and I aint about to take that..."

Authors Notre: A sexy thank you for 2000 reads and over 200 votes!!! I was going to wait to post this but ahhhh!

So I have, including the two sexy chapters posted, four sex scenes for this story is that too much? I can't decide...