Chapter 20-M

An ‘Oomph’ fell from Brantley’s lips as he was tackled to the ground. His ribs screamed with pain, but he pushed it aside when he saw the smile on her face. For such a little woman, man could she tackle. The pretty little redhead straddled him with ease placing small pecks in various random spots as she giggled. The officers had cleared the house the day before finding several cameras and recording devices that had been placed. Each bathroom had two, the bedrooms each had three and the rest of the house was littered in each and every spot they could find. Sienna couldn't help but feel relieved. Her and Brantley were alone, actually alone now! The only downfall was the hotel room they tracked the signal to was empty and the name was false.

“What's got you so excited?” he chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her, not moving from the cold spot on the floor. His voice was deeper since he wasn't fully awake yet. For some odd reason, and it wasn't the kitchen full of pastries, he could tell she had been up for hours.

“Derrick’s in jail! He went to file charges against you and they got him instead! He's in on stalking, domestic assault, unlawful surveillance, and breaking and entering. I'm free Brant, I'm free! I don’t know how they did it but they got his confession on tape when you two were fighting!” She cheered, giggling as she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him hard. He chuckled against her lips as he felt the cut on his lip stretch a bit.

“That's amazin baby. Just a question though...how long have you been awake?” he asked as he cocked an eyebrow at her. She sat up slightly, placing a hand on his chest as her face twisted slightly.

“Umm about 6 hours?” she shrugged making him shake his head.

“Started out as stress baking huh?” she shrugged her shoulders again with a smile on her face. “We should throw a BBQ or something to celebrate.”

“I was thinking a vacation?” she smiled as she turned around quickly and walked into the kitchen. “You know before all the court dates start and before you start touring again.”

“That's a great idea baby. Where you wanna go?” he smiled, a true BG smile. A smile came across her face as she hopped slightly in place.

“Surprise me!” He laughed and shook his head. Only his girl. He nodded as he pulled her close.

“I love you Sienna Rose.” He whispered as he leaned down to kiss her softly. She smiled into the kiss, leaning up to apply more pressure and pull him close. “I have another way we could celebrate too.”

“Oh and what's that?” she mumbled, biting her lip ever so slightly. He growled low in his throat as he picked her up and set her on the kitchen island, one of the few placed not covered in cookies, scones, muffins and breads. Swiftly he pulled her closer to the edge, kissing her harder. She moaned against his lips, gripping his shirt tightly in her hand and tilting her head. His large hands palmed her ass through her cut off jeans earning a gasp. Trailing his fingers up her hip and down her inner thigh he began to lightly brush her core through her lace panties. Always lace. He thought as she broke the kiss, gasping. Pushing her back slightly, he slowly undid the button. She whined high in her throat as she arched up, silently begging him to keep going. His bruised knuckle contrasted her pale skin, healing from her own marks.

“Brantley Keith I swear to god if you don't stop teasing me you're not getting laid for six weeks.” He raised an eyebrow before smirking. He knew not to take her threat lightly. He might be the dominate, but her threats were never empty. She had done it before when they were in high school. You ever seen a quarterback with a case of blue balls? Not a pretty sight. And that time he pissed her off when he was on tour. Nothing for three months until he was on his knees begging. Not even the night he got home, but that's another story for another day.