Chapter 4- Dance

I wake up to Travis shaking the bed. Ugg I hate it when people do that. "WAKE UP!" he said shouting in my ear.

"No 20 more minutes!" I say.

"Not happening! Katelyn is downstairs and Laurence is on his way to take us to IKEA." He says stealing my pillow.

"Fine! Go! Out! Now! Or your face will meet the concrete!" I say pushing him out of my room.

"Wait how will my face meet the concrete if we are on the second floor?"

"Easy! I'll throw you out the window!"

"Ok then! Remind me not to get on your bad side!"

I roll my eyes,"Out!"

"Fine be out in 20 minutes!"

"Fine!" I shut the door in his face.

I go to the bathroom to get ready. I straighten my hair (Even if it's straight) I then braid some of my hair into a  crown. I put on some eyeliner and brush my teeth. Then I put on chapstick and walk out to my suit case.

I put on a red flannel, light blue jeans that where ripped in some places, and black converse. (Pic below)

(Do NOT own this Pic)

I went to my suit case that had my money and put it all in my shoe. I walk down the stairs and hear Katelyn yelling at Travis.

"Are you serious Travis!?"

"Yup."

"Why would you do that!?"

"Because I wanted you to say yes."

"So you told my dad!?"

"What I thought he could tell me what you liked!"

"You can't go behind my back like that! Your lick my dad didn't drive over here and kill you!"

I walk over to them. "What's going on?"

"Travis asked my dad what I liked to set up the 'Perfect' date!"

"So what's wrong with that?"

"My dad doesn't like me dating guys! In fact my last boyfriend moved to another region because of him!"

"Wow!"

"Yea"

"Sorry Blueberry..."

"Save it. You ready Y/N?"

"Ya"

"Great let's wait outside for Laurence." She says glaring at Travis.