Chapter 20- Sleep Is For The Weak

We walk inside without Knocking. I immediately see Aphmau, Lucinda, Nichole, Katelyn, Dante, Garroth, and of course Laurence. This should be good.

"Hey Travis hey Y/N! We where just about to play truth or dare!"

"That sounds fun!" Travis says sitting next to Katelyn.

"Um I'm gonna step outside I'll be back." I say putting my stuff down by the door and walking outside.

I made sure the whole time I didn't even glance at Laurence, but I could tell he was looking at me.

I sit on the porch and look up at the night sky. I don't wanna go back inside, so I decide I won't.

I look at the stars when I feel someone sit next to me.

"Go away Laurence."

"Y/N can we please just talk?'

"What is there to talk about? I can tell you love Aphmau and probably even Michi. I can hear you in there laughing at all over her jokes. I'm not stupid."

"Y/N I-"

"No Laurence. I've seen how you act around her. I also should have known you liked her when you would not stop talking about her."

"Y/N that's not fair! I was nothing but supportive with you and Dylon!"

"Yes and I was supportive of you and Miaa! And I will still be supportive of you and Aphmau!"

"Hey Puppy oh and little Laurence!"

"Hey Gene!" I say and wave to him.

He walks up and stands in front of us leaning on the porch. "Well what might you be doing?"

"It's none of your business Gene." Laurence says growling at him.

"Laurence be nice! I'm here with Travis for a sleepover."

"Oh is that the sleepover Dante was talking about?"

"Yup!"

"Oh well I got head out the other SKs are waiting at the park. See you around Y/N! Little Laurence." He walked out to the street and started walking towards the park.

"I don't want you talking to him and his gang."

"Excuse me!?"

"You heard me they're all bad news."

I get up. "You cannot tell me who to hand out with! I'm my own person!"

"Just don't talk to them!"

"Fine whatever. I'm only doing it to get you to shut your ass up." I walk inside and sit next to Travis. He was currently sitting with his shirt off with like seventeen paper clips hanging off his skin.

Aphmau spins a half empty bottle of soda and it lands on Travis. "Travis truth or dare?"

"Dare meh!"

"I dare you to go in the closet with Katelyn!"

Travis gets up pulling Katelyn along with him. "Y/N do you wanna play?" Garroth asks me.

"No thanks I'm just gonna watch." I say scooting back towards the wall.

Laurence walks in from outside. I take out my phone and start texting Jamie.

J= Jamie Y= Y/N

Y- Hey Jamie you there?

J- Hey gurl waz up?

Y- The sky

J- No shit Sherlock!

Y- Lol. What ya doin?