Chapter 6- Paint War

Travis came in with the doctor. "Ahh Ms.Valkrum you're awake!" The doctor said checking the IV. "I am Dr. Doctor your doctor. So when you where asleep we did stitches, and a CT scan to see if you had any serious injuries. We found that you have some brain damage, we are unsure how because hitting your head on a wall wouldn't have caused that much damage."

"Yes I know already. When I was younger I was in an accident. I've been to many doctors for it and they all tell me I should be deaf, but I'm not. I do at sometimes go deaf though." I say to the doctor who was now looking at my heart monitor.

"I see. have you gone to a Neurologist?" He asks looking at me.

"No. I never had the money. I still don't"

"I see. Do you have any insurance?"

"No. I was recently adopted."

"Okay. Well you are free to go." he turns to Travis, "Keep an eye on her if she starts to fall asleep at any point in time when she doesn't normally, has a fever, or any symptoms that are worry some please bring her back in."

"Yes Dr. Doctor."

"Okay I will leave you to get ready." The doctor says and he walks out of the room.

"Where are my clothes?" I ask looking at both the boys. (I was in a hospital gown now) Now that I think about it how did I get in a hospital gown?

"They are in the box over there." Laurence says pointing to a box. "Don't worry Nurse Sally was the one who changed you into the hospital gown." It's like he's a mind reader.

A Nurse, who I found out was Nurse Sally, helped me get the IV out of my arm. I kicked out the boys and got dressed. Once I was done I put the hospital gown on the white bed and walked out of the room. We walked out to the waiting room to check me out. I look around and see the rest of the gang looking at the floor in the waiting room.

"Who died?" I ask sarcastically. 

Every one looks up at me. I look and see Garroth has tears in his eyes. Poor Garroth. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him. "Garroth I'm fine. It was an accident."

"I could have hurt you even more than I did. You could have died."

"Garroth, I'm not dead."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! I'm very much alive!" Katelyn and Aphmau Laugh.

~Time Skip~
Play song

I was pulling the bed out of my room into the hall way. Why you ask? Because Travis got the paint for my room, and doesn't want to help get the stuff out of my room. I finally get the bed fully out of my room. When guess who decides they want to come help. Travis. I need revenge! I walk into my room and grab the remaining stuff and walk out and see Katelyn and Laurence. They are both wearing clothes they can paint in. Im wearing A white long sleeved shirt that has paint on it already and black jeans that has a bunch of holes that I was gonna through away anyway.

"I need revenge on Travis." I say Katelyn perks up.

"I do to. What do you have in mind?"

"Paint."

"What about paint?" Laurence asks confused.

"He's going to have an ambush."

"Grab the rollers! Lets do this!" Katelyn whisper yells.

We each grab a roller and put paint in a container. Travis had laid down cardboard  already. Laurence hides behind the door, and I hide in the closet. Katelyn looks at Laurence and Laurence looks at me. I nod, then he nods to Katelyn. She gets ready and nods.