Chapter 35- Piecing It Together

Hello Weirdos! Real quick before this starts I want to say think you so much for 2K readers! I can't believe my book has come this far! I thought it was going to get like 2 reads, but to find out I have 2K? That's Crazy! Thank you all so much!

Until then Weirdos!

-Talia/ThatWeirdo_T

(Not counted for word count)

~Flash Back~
We get pushed in the closet with the light off. What do they want us to do now?

"Now what?" Laurence asks as if reading my mind.

"I don't know what do you want to do?"

"Well most guys want the same thing, but I'm not like most guys. Why don't we just talk?"

"Yeah let's do that. What about though?"

"How about you? How are you holding up?"

"Fine." I'm not. If he really knows me he'll know that. I sit on the floor facing him.

"No your not."

"I promise I'm fine."

"If fine stands for: fucked up, insicure, nebulous, exiled, than you are, but the true definition is: of high quality. Which one are you?" He sits in front of me.

I think about what he just said for a moment. Am I really Fucked up? Or am I ok?

"Don't beat yourself up trying to figure out which one you are. You will know eventually."

"Words of wisdom from a half drunk dude."

"Hey I give good advice when I'm drunk!" He says putting his hands up in defense.

"Yeah. I might need drunk Laurence around more often." I say with a small smile.

"I'll be glad to be around." He says leaning closer.

I stare into his icy blue eyes. I lean closer and I hear her voice. The voice of the demon.

"I told you to stay away from him! Nya~!"

I quickly back up and scoot away. Laurence gives me a concerned look. "Y/N are you ok?"

"No I'm not ok. They follow me everywhere and the only time they disappear is when I stay away from you."

"Why?"

"I don't know why ok! They just surround me, and I feel trapped in a loop that if I try to escape I just dive into deeper water."

"Then, I hate to say this, stay away from me."

"Laurence..."

"Trust me it's what's best."

"Only if you promise me one thing." I say a tear falling from my cheek.

"Anything."

"If I fall, catch me."

"I will." He leans over to me and wipes my tear away.

"TIME IS UP!" Matt yells from the other side of the door. We stand up and walk out.

~End Of Flashback~

I quickly gather my clothes from around the room. Careful not to be to loud so I don't wake Laurence. I pull on my underwear (Fun Fact: I don't say panties) and skirt. I slip my shirt over my head and quickly run out putting my shoes on, on the way out.

I run by another room that's opened and see Jamie running out with her shoes in hand.

"Jax?" She nods her head and we run to her car.