Chapter 17- Shadow Knights

It's been crazy it's been three days since Laurence stole my phone, and since he hasn't talked to me. I'm still on bed rest and can't go to school for another week and a half.

I'm laying on the couch sitting doing nothing. Everyone is at school mom is at work as usual, and I am here sitting with a knife close by just in case.

Knock Knock Knock!

"Who is it?" I shout from the couch.

"It's me Laurence."

Shit. I grab my to big black sweatshirt and put it on. "One second!" I yell getting into my wheelchair.

I wheel over to the door and open it. "Y/N! Are you ok!?"

"Y-Yea I'm fine. What do you want?"

"I came to check on you." He said sitting in front of me.

"You don't need to check on me I'm fine."

"You don't look fine."

"Gee thanks."

"I mean your eyes are black and puffy and your paler than normal."

"The one day I don't wear makeup."

"I'm sorry. I'm just worried about you."

"Don't be I'm fine."

"Y/N what happened to you?"

"Nothing Laurence."

"Something happened Y/N I don't wanna see you hurt."

"Your seeing me hurt right now."

"What do you mean?"(JB!)

"Nothing Laurence just go."

"Y/N..."

"NO LAURENCE JUST GO!"

"Y/N please."

I push him out the door and slam it. I lock the door and wheel myself to the bathroom, and grab the sharp blade.

~Warning contains self harm~

I press the blade against my skin and move it to make lines. Blood flows out of my newly made cuts. I hold back tears and continue. By the time I'm done blood flows down my arms staining them red. I grab a black wash wrag and soak it in water. I ring it out and collect the blood onto the towel. I pull my sleeves down and hide the blade.

~Self harm over~

I wheel out through the kitchen to the back porch. The sun was shining with a few cumulus clouds. The birds chirping a friendly song. I look and see butterflies flapping around in the flower garden. It's beautiful to see no human could make this beautiful one of a kind ecosystem.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. The warm sun hits my skin while the gental breeze brings gental chills. I continue breathing in the air. There is a gental sent of flowers, leaves, and spray paint? I go down the ramp on the back porch and down to the concrete path than leads to the gate.

I reach the gate and hear the sound of a spray can and chuckles.

"Isn't this where that weird girl that's dating Laurence lives?" A girl asks.

"Why yes it is Sasha. She will join us no matter what." A guy says.

"What if she says no Gene?" Another voice asks.

I get up out of my wheelchair and open the gate. "Then you'll deal!" I yell at them. I turn and see a symbol with SK in the center. "Clean this up or I will not hesitate to kill your sorry asses and burry you in my backyard!"

"Puppy's all bark no bite. Nothing to worry about."

"Try me snob!" I yell at Gene.

"I would never hit a girl, but blackmail that I will do." He says with a smirk.

I grab his arm and pull it behind his shoulder. He winces in pain and I throw him to the concrete. "Blackmail me and the last thing you'll see is me, a basement, and a machete." I walk up closer to him when I'm tackled to the ground by Sasha.

I flash her red eyes and she gets off of me. "How did you...Gene!"

"Clean up your mess and leave." I say getting up and shooting death glares at all three of them.

"Guys let's just clean up and leave little puppy alone...for now."

I growl and walk towards my wheelchair before I fall over. The world starts to flash black. I hear a few worried voices but one sticks out. Laurence. Someone picks me up and the world goes black.

~Mini Time Skip~

"Y/N? Y/N are you awake?" I hear a voice.

I open my eyes and see Laurence and Travis. I don't know where I am though. I look around panic in my eyes.

"Y/N calm down it's ok." Laurence said rubbing my back.

"Where am I?"

"The ER. You passed out from walking, might I say you weren't supposed to be walking." Travis says.

Just then a nurse walked. "Oh good you're awake! I'm Anne your nurse for your stay."

"Hi."

"Okay I need you to get changed into a hospital gown if you can."

"O-Ok. Can you two go out please?" I ask the boys.

"Ya let's go Laurence." Travis says getting up.

They both leave the room and Anne brings me the gown. "Anne?"

"Yes Ms.Valkrum.?"

"Can I keep my sweatshirt on?"

"Sure. That shouldn't be a problem."

"Thanks."

I get changed. I put my black sweatshirt on over it and call the boys back in. They come in and sit on either side of me.

"Where is Gene and the others?" I ask.

"It's not important." Laurence says grabbing my hand.

I pull it away. "Yes it is."

"Why is it important to you?" He shoots back.

"Because it just is."

"Y/N their bad news."

"What's so bad about them?"

"Everything is bad about them."

"No there just misunderstood."

"How would you know?"

"I just do."

"Ho-"

"Laurence I think you should go."

"Travis I-"

"Laurence leave."

"Fine."

Laurence leaves and I'm on the verge of tears. "N/N are you ok?" Travis asks giving me a hug.

I hug him back. "I don't know anymore."

We sit in a hug for a long time before Anne came and wheeled me off to run some tests. Why do you hurt me Laurence?

  💜1002💜
First off: Today this book got 100 reads! I wanna thank you all so much! I didn't think I would get to 100 Views! That's Crazy! You guys are great! Hope you all enjoyed!

Hope you enjoyed! What do you wanna see in this book?