That Was Gonna Be...What?!

Hello Weirdos! Today 12.9.18 marks the 1 year anniversary of me being on this app!!! Yay!!! In honor of this event I have put together a few things you didn't know was gonna be different!

Let's get started!

1.) The Valkrum family was not gonna adopt Y/N.

The valkrums where originally going to adopt an eight year old girl Molly and her older sister Hailey. At the beginning of the book Hailey was introduced to the story as one of the three kids Enki was able to pick from. Enki was originally going to choose Hailey and her younger sister, and Y/N was gonna be adopted later on after Hailey died of a heart attack to keep Molly company. I didn't add it in because that meant more death, and I felt like there was enough of that...

2.) I was gonna add myself in as Laurence's sister.

I was going to be Laurence's sister, but I decided that that was more of DramaQueen235 thing. So I decided against it and added myself into the story still as a side charecter that was mention a few times under a different name.

3.) Laurence wasn't going to be the love intrest.

Laurence was not in fact going to be the love intrest, Dante was. I decided last minute after re-watching PDH I realised that I missed Laurence, and changed the love intrest, and saved Dante for a future project!

4.) Gene wasn't  going to be Y/N's dance partner.

In the early version of the story planning I had planned for Zenix to be her dance partner. Zenix was going to be the one blackmailing and doing all of the stuff. I decided against it and let Gene take his place in villan hood. :3

5.) The epilogue was not planned.

The whole epilogue Clarissa talked me into doing. She said that the story needed more of a closure, so then came the epilogue.

6.) Enki was Y/N's bilogical mom.

Going back to number 1 After I decided no to have Hailey and her sister be adopted, I came up with a back story. The first few chapters hinted as to why Enki wanted to adopt a girl. The plan was that it was Travis' long lost sister that was given up for adoption because Enki had an affair with another man, and she didn't want Travis' father to find out. She was put into an adoption center where she was pretty much adopted right away. She lived with the family until they died where she was put into Hope. When Enki saw Y/N in the newspaper for D.A.N.C.E she decided to find where she was to find out she was in HAC/Hope Adoption Center. I ended up taking it out because of reasons and came up with a whole new reason that will be showing up in 'The Reason Why'!

7.) The paint war was based off of a senario that my friend cane up with.

The paint war chapter was based around a senario that a friend of mine came up with when we where in art class. We where talking about funny experiences when he accidentally painted my hand. He then laughed and said it would be funny if someone was painting a room and a paint war started. He then went into detail of how he pictured it. To bring his idea to life I added it to the story and showed it to him making him so happy to see his idea in action.

8.) Enki wasn't going to die during birth, and she was going to tell Travis.

Enki was originally going to give birth within the first few chapters and Travis was going to know, but the enemy of the people she worked with where going to murder her a chapter later. One way or the other Enki was doomed from the start.  I decided against the whole thing, because I wanted a sequel! That and the story would have been faster than it is now, and it's already as fast as it is.

9.) The story behind Y/N's dream in chapter 7 was a dream of my own. 

I based the whole dream after one I had for the longest time. It was exactly like the one I wrote, but I changed the charecters from my crush and his crush to Laurence and Aphmau.

10.) Jamie was going to have twins.

I had originally planned that Jamie was going to find out she was pregnant at the same time Y/N found out she was. I ended up taking it out due to future plans in the story.

~•°♡°•~

Now time to announce some 'spoilers'

They aren't going to give away the story,  but they will give you hints as to whats to come!

1.) Y/N's true past will come into light.

2.) Friendships will be broken and mended.

3.) The reason why will come out. (Not the book that's already out)