Chapter 11- Proof

A/N sorry guys I had to take this down do to technical difficulties. It's back though don't worry! On with the Story!

I woke up with the sun blazing in my eyes. Ugh! Garroth walked into my room.

"Morning Y/N!"

"Go Away. Need. Sleep."

"Come on Y/N we have to go to D.A.N.C.E. for an early practice, since we didn't go yesterday."

"No. I'm sleeping." I say pulling the blankets over my head.

I feel the bed sink beside me. "No. Garroth. Tired."

"Why are so tired?"

"Because of you, Travis, Dante, and Katelyn! You kept me up till one in the morning!"

"Oh right..."

"Let me sleep!"

"No." He says pulling the blanket off my face.

"Garroth! I need sleep!"

"Fine I'll go get Laurence!"

I feel my face heat up. "N-no! I'm awake!" I say as I sit up in bed.

"Great get ready beautiful!"

"Ok! Wait did you just call me beautiful?" I turn to look at him, but he was already gone.

I got dressed in a tank top shirt that had Ariel on it, Grey short shorts, black converse, and a black chakra bead bracket. (Pic below)

(I actually own this!)

I went into the bathroom and put my hair up in a ponytail. I put on thin eyeliner. I then brush my teeth. I sit there brushing my teeth when I turn to the doorway to see Katelyn staring at me. I nearly choked on my toothbrush.

Katelyn runs over to me."Don't die!"

I pull the toothbrush out of my mouth."Where the hell did you come from!?"

"Well...When a mom and a dad love each other..."

"I know that! I mean I thought you were asleep!"

"I woke up a while ago."

"How long ago exactly?" I say going back to brush my teeth.

"When you went to change."

"Ohh."

"Can you hurry? I have to go to the bathroom."

"Right." I rinse my brush and put it in the drawer. I get my bag and go down to the kitchen. Travis was sitting at the table, Garroth sitting at the table across from Travis, Dante sat on the other side of Travis, and Laurence was at the stove making omelettes. "Foooood." I say sitting on the counter.