Chapter 8- He Broke Mom

We pull up to D.A.N.C.E and I turn to Laurence. "Thank you soooo much!" I say I kiss his cheek and run out of the car to the studio.

Garroth sees me run in the door. Steven is currently talking to two people I recognize as Jamie and Jax. My hero's. I run to the bathroom and change. Today is a day where we work on our dance with our partner. I quickly through on my outfit. A white crop top with pink stripes, pink short shorts, a pink bracelet, my necklace my friend Lyric gave me when I was in middle school, and white converse. (Pic Below) I run out of the bathroom while pulling my hair up in a ponytail.

(I actually own this Pic)

Jamie and Jax are still talking to Steven. Garroth walks over to them and whispers something in Jax' ear. He nods. They walk back to me and sit next to me.

"Thanks guys!" I whisper yell.

"It was all Garroth." Jax whispers.

"Ya he came and told us he needed help distracting Steven. So we went and asked about the partner dancing."

"Really?" I look at Garroth for confirmation.

He knows his head. "I knew you where dealing with stuff so-"

I cut him off by hugging him. "Thank you Garroth." I turn to Jamie and Jax, "Thank you guys to." I hug them both and Steven walks to the front of the group.

"Hello everyone! Today you will be working with your partner on your dance! To make this interesting whoever makes the best choreographed dance will be the lead dancers for the show on Friday! You will be performing lead rolls in a group dance! It will all be choreographed by me an Nellie my wife. I won't say anymore you all will have to find out on your own! One more thing if it is all right with your parents and or Guardians I want you all here everyday this week to prepare for the show! Now get to work!"

Garroth and I walked to the back of the studio far from any walls and started to practice.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE!IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT SOME OF YOU ARE WORKING WITH THE SAME GENDER! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU LAST WEEK THAT FOR THIS PROJECT YOU MIST BE PAIRED WITH THE OPPOSITE GENDER!" Steven yelled.

There where alot of groans from the groups that had to switch partners.

"Are you sure we can't do a dance with lots of feathers?"

"Garroth No feather dances!"

"But we'll be sure to win! All the ladies love the feather dances!"