Chapter 1: The Beginning

Once upon a time in Inkwell Isle, there was a small 14 year old die, Dice they would call him, and he was a young boy. His parents died and he was alone with only his guardian. She did not like Dice, so she treated him terribly. She would not give him good clothes and made him her slave (basically). It was raining and the little Dice didn't want to go back home, so he went to the casino. He ran inside just for warmth against the cold rain. Dice didn't know who's place this was so he asked a random person. "Where am I?" Dice asked and the figure turned around. "Well, your at my casino, the Devils casino!" The Devil replied. Dice wanted a place here, at the casino. He didn't know what a Devil was, so he just asked, "Whats a Devil?" The Devil answered "I am the Devil, Satan? Ruler of Hell and evil!" Dice nodded and kicked him. "You're mean! You are evil!*sticks tongue out at Devil*" The Devil gasped and took Dice by the shirt. "I don't care if your a child, you insulted me and now you will DIE!" Dice was terrified and begged for mercy. "I don't want to die! Please! I'll do anything you want! Spare me!" The Devil thought. "Maybe there is perhaps, if your willing to be my manager forever." Dice immediately said yes, knowing that he has to do this for his entire life. Dice signed a contract and the Devil grinned happily. This was his first "slave" since he got the casino a little while ago. Dice was smiling. "Wait, your missing something." The Devil said as he thought of something. He added a purple and white tuxedo. There. "What's your name?" The Devil asked and Dice said his name. Devil welcomed Dice to all the stuff he will be in charge of. Dice was happy. This was way better than his home.

-Time Skip a decade-

The Devil was 32 and Dice was 24. After Dice got to know how stuff worked and after the Devil trusted him with anything, the Devil gave Dice his very own underlings. Dice was now called King Dice because he was the King of everything in the casino (and Dice Lol). Once King Dice had everything, he began to work again on soul contracts. The Devil and King Dice kept bumping into each other, and King Dice can't help but notice that his fur felt smooth to his face.

Sorry guys I haven't been updating. I'll try to update every Friday (or maybe the weekend if I'm open). This is a crappy chapter and sorry, I just wanted to update ASAP.

Imma go take a shower and go to school 😩 bye