Chapter 7: The Trip

-Dices POV-
I was waiting for the subway to take me to the first Die House. (If no subway, please forgive X3) I have to make sure that these "cup boys" don't cause any trouble. I am waiting as the subway pulls in front of me. I get on and everyone is shocked. I'd like to go to my Die House please. I demand as the bus driver nods his head. I stand up and hold one of those pole things. Everyone looks at me in shock and keeps their distance from me. I just stand there as everyone stares at me. This is awkward... I tell myself as the subway slows down. I hurry on out of the subway as I see everyone is relaxed that I am gone. I walk for a little bit as I find the house. I open the door with my special die key and step right in. I remember all the nice colors of this old place. I see dust everywhere and see that some pieces of the record player were ripped. I dusted and taped back everything the way I remember it was last time I was here. I played my ol jazz music. The King Dice one is my personal favorite! (As you can tell X3) I was dancing and singing... then got bored. I missed the Devil already and it hasn't even been 10 minutes! I called him, but he couldn't answer as he was busy with work. I sigh and lay down.

-4 hours later-

I hear a door knock. I tell them to come in as I see the Cup Boys. Ya got every contract? Mugman hands me them and asks if there are more. I show them da wey to da next world (Gosh I need to be serious, sorry y'all) As they ran and tried collecting souls, I clean up the next Die house and listen to music. This time, I was putting on my second layer of makeup and I hear a knock. I do not ask them to come in, but Cuphead bursts through anyway. "Whatcha doin Dice Head? Is that makeup?!" Cuphead interrupts as I froze with a streak of mascara on my eye. N-no... this is.... Yeah it's makeup. Cuphead laughs as I tell him this and I blush in embarrassment. I ask Mugman if he had the contracts and says that Cuphead had them this time. I reach out my hand and Cuphead gives me 4 contracts. I look at him and put them in my pocket. You still need Grim! Get all the contracts! I y'all as I kick Cuphead out, but gently ask Mugman to leave.

-30 minutes later-

They knock, hand me the contract, and move along. I was getting really annoyed. Just a little bit longer! I tell myself as I make sure that the boys don't cheat on me... or the Devil.

-Devils POV-

My casino is a little crowded today without Dice. Probably cause he takes care of them. I miss him so much... when he gets back, imma kiss him! I see people drinking, playing their games, and having fun. If only Dice was here, I would have fun.... I tell myself as I look at my phone and see one missed call from him.

-Dices POV-

I am fixing a sudoku puzzle as I feel my phone buzz.
Dice: Hello?
Devil: Hi. You called me earlier, what for?
Dice: I-I'm just not used to this. I miss you
Devil: You'll come back soon. Those boys should be done soon. Or dead
Dice: They came by earlier and forgot one contract.
Devil: I gtg Dice. Talk later, bye!

-Phone call ended-

I just sit there and sigh. Devil. Then Cuphead and Mugman come in. Let me see the contract! I yell as Cuphead hands me the contract. I put it in my pocket and let them pass to the third world.
Their time is almost up now and I'll be back home with my Devil! I can't wait to see him. Just as soon as these boys hurry up! In about 2 hours later, I see the boys come to me and hand me their contracts. I give all the contracts back to them as I checked and made sure all was there and hurry on over to the casino. The boys followed me. I didn't know what to do so I hurried on over there. They couldn't run, pain being the reason. I opened the casino door and saw no one there except the Devil and someone at the bar. "Hey Dice!" The Devil said as I hugged him. "Hey". "We got a new bartender now! His name is Steve!" The Devil said nicely as I shook his hand. The boys are coming over here for the contracts. "Get them. If they come to see me, destroy them. Got it?" He demanded as I said yes. They knocked on the door as I told my underlings what to do. They come in as I stand up and tell them what to do.

-Fight goes on-

Omg... did I lose to a couple kids?! How will Devil react once I failed him?! He'll think I'm worthless! I hope he gets those kids!

I go into the room where the Devil is. I hear him say that hey have defeated his good-for-nothing lackey. I stop. My heart froze. Why would he say that about me? I know I failed him, but I do a lot of things for him. I keep up with the casino, pay the bills, make sure no one cheats, and I do anything he tells me. He confessed his love to me and then throws me down? I don't think so.
I watch him fight the two little cups, but then see fire and a hole. I decide not to go down there as I walk back to the bar with Steve, who is cleaning off the counters. I get some bandages for me as I wrap them on myself. I see te cup boys come out of the hole and to see that the Devil is hurt. I go up to him and ask if he's ok. He gives me the glare, the glare that makes your heart freeze as it keeps you cold. I decide to put the bandages on him anyway. The Cup boys throw the contracts into the fire and set the souls free. I decide to go buy groceries, so I leave. All was well, for them. As for me and Devil, I'm going to have a little talk with him once I get back. He's going to be so dead once I talk to him! Some nerve he's got!

~ 1128 Words for this chapter not including this part... Hope you enjoyed this chapter as well as I did! It is fun to make these. Thank you guys for encouraging me and reading this, it means a lot to me.