Chapter 2: Sleep

As King Dice dreamt of the Devils soft fur, he kept waking up and wouldn't sleep for awhile. King Dice just went to the Devils room each 20 minutes. He didn't want to leave the Devil alone. But he knew, he couldn't stay in there, so he left. The Devil went to King Dices room and when he was in there, King Dice noticed and tried to "sleep". He Devil went close to King Dices face and King Dices eyes were wide awake. "I knew you came in my room. What do you want?" The Devil asked as King Dice said that he couldn't sleep, but didn't say his reason why, so the Devil let King Dice sleep with him. King Dice was blushing profusely and slept with the Devil. King Dice wanted to cuddle him in his king sized bed, but he just fell asleep. In the morning, the devil found himself wrapped up in Dices arms. As King Dice had his head and arms around the Devils body, the Devil didn't know what to do, so he just moved slowly and made breakfast. King Dice awoke and noticed his warmth was gone. He went and ate breakfast along with the Devil. The Devil acted differently around King Dice, a little too different. The Devil would always be closer to Dice.

-Flash back-

One day, Cuphead and Mugman came and gambled up to the Devil. Once the deal was made and all such things happened, the Cup bros faced King Dice. As soon as he heard the Devil call him a good-for-nothing lackey, King Dice became upset. He now knew how the Devil thought of him and he stormed off. He watched as the devil cried and they defeated him. King Dice then asked the Devil why he couldn't beat two kids and the Devil got mad. King Dice didn't care and he was mad about the good-for-nothing lackey part and the Devil was in shock. King Dice didn't talk to the Devil the rest of the day. He cried in his room and the Devil knocked on his door at the end of the day.

Ok so now I know what POV means and I'm going to do that. I think it will be better for my whole story, so I'm going to end this and make a POV.

Thanks!