Chapter 12: The Answer

(The photo is NOT mine. I found it while looking at wedding rings and I swear this is how I'm getting married) XD
Anyway

Previously on this book:

"Devil, Ruler if Inkwell Hell, I will proudly ask you this. Will you marry me?"
I am currently on one knee staring up at him with a smile on my face as Devil stares at me, covers his face, and blushes.

~I'm the Devils right hand man

-Dices POV-
Devil looks as though not pleased. Was this a bad idea? He doesn't seem surprised. Did he know? I am still on my left knee awaiting for a response. The Devil looks at me, unfazed. Blushing a deep red color as I am nervously blushing a deep purple toned color and slightly shaking. Oh my goodness, he doesn't want to marry me. I wonder who told him. Is he weirded out right now? I start asking myself these frantic questions inside of my head as the Devil looks into my eyes more.

-Devils POV-
HOLY SHIIIIII- DICE PROPOSED?! He DOES have the balls to do it! In a sexy professional way too. Is this some type of trick? I look at Dice as he is nervously blushing, very worried about my reaction I see. I bend down on my knee and put my face only inches away next to his. "Is this some kind of game you want to play?" I demanded to know as I see Dice tilt his eyebrows up. "My Devil, I would never consider a proposal as any type of game. I am asking for your hand in marriage." Dice sways as I smirk and blush even more. "Dice, you have been an amazing employee, the perfect boyfriend, and the best card dealer in all Inkwell Hell. My only request, is that I get to wear the pants in the relationship. I'm not a fuckin girl!" I blush and cross my arms as I see Dice tilt his head.

-Dices POV-
"So what are you proposing?" I ask as Devil leans closer to my face. "I thought you were the one proposing Dicey." My heart skips a million beats. "W-well, *ahem* I'd like to ask you again. Will you marry me? If you decline, I will accept." Devil grins at my remark. "Who says I will decline?" I am bowed on my knee still holding the ring box. "Then what will be your final answer?" I ask in a nervous way, still sweating and shaking with every word he says. "I have to be the man of the relationship, other than that, I accept your proposal." I smile wide. HOLY SH- YEAH! I take the ring out of the box and place it on his ring finger. I stand up as we share a passionate kiss. "Dicey, I will be honored to be your husband." Devil says as we share another kiss, holding each other closer than ever before.

Cuphead: "YOU GUYS GONNA FUK NOW?!"
Mugman: "CUPHEAD  NO! Dice wanted to propose so he would have been married to him befo-"

-Devils POV-
So the reason for the proposal was so he could- oh Dicey, you could have told me. I look at Dice as Dice nervously looks away and glares at Cuphead.

-Everybody else comes out of hiding as they all dance, sing, and have fun together.-

-King Dice is chasing Cuphead with a hammer as Cuphead is screaming for dear life. Mugman is talking to Pirouletta. Chips and Mr. Wheezy are chatting about the proposal.

Everybody is having a HELL of a time? *do do Ching!* Huh? Huh? N-no? Okay then. *hides in corner of puns and dad jokes*

~After this little party, everybody goes back to their places. King Dice is taking off his tux and is now in a robe, getting ready for his daily duties tomorrow. The Devil is inside his room, looking at the beautiful proposal ring.~

-Devils POV-
I can't believe this. This is amazing! I pause for a moment. Did I pressure him into this? Did I make him do this? I stand and walk outside the door, taking a deep breath before.
*Knock knock*
"Come in!"
I open the door to see my King Dice standing at the mirror cleaning his beautiful face. "What did you need Boss?" Dice asks as I sit onto his bed, patting down beside to usher him into sitting down. Dice walks and sits down right beside me, staring at the floor. "Dice, did you do the proposal just because of that one night?" I ask, feeling concerned for our being. Dice looks at me and laughs. "Oh hoho Dev, I would never do something like that. I know if I was comfortable, I'd let you know when." I sigh with relief. "The proposal was real, is that correct? No real reasons?" I question as Dice looks me in the eyes. "Devy, if I am honest, the reason I proposed to you was because I love you. I'm IN love with you. I know that I'm already stuck here in eternity, but I wouldn't  have it any other way. I want to be with you forever. I one day would like to experience things with you, feel new feelings, and I will be ready. When I am, I want to know if you love me. So Devy, when do you want to get married?" I stumble my answers after hearing his beautiful speech. "Dicey, whenever you feel like you want to, we can get married. I'd love to show you how much I care for you, so as soon as possible would be okay with me!" I smile and give Dice a kiss on the cheek. "We'll get married in about 2 months if we start all the prepping and decor tomorrow!" Dice suggests as I nod. "Well, guess I gotta wake up and start on the wedding plans tomorrow!" I joke as Dice gives a chuckle. Cutie. I walk towards the door and as my last words of the night, "Even if your not comfortable after marriage, I won't pin you against your own will. Don't tell anyone else, I have a reputation, baby." I wink as I shut the door and plop onto my bed.
Man, am I the luckiest little Devil in the entire hell or what. I smile and giggle of all the cute ways Dice talks, or how sexy he walks, or how flirtatious he's been lately.

-Dices POV-
I asked my boss... my lover for eternity... and the ruler of Inkwell Hell, to marry me. Never thought I'd see the day. I smile continuously as though I was a 5 year old. "Get ready for wedding preparations." I put on my reminders as I doze off into an amazing night.

Thank you all for being so patient with me so far!!! I love you all! I've been busy with my job, my family problems, and now that school has started, I have that to worry about.
I am going to go to bed now because sleep is what I need and desire right now XD

Comment about what you think the wedding will be like:

If you like this book, you can vote and put comments onto it!