Chapter 9: Mine Forever

Dices POV:
I walk and walk for what seems like forever. The wind is slightly blowing. Did he really just try to... I mean, I want to. We're just not married yet. Then I stopped. Married?! I got it! I need to get married to him! I decided to keep that a secret to the Devil, as I will be asking him this time. I go back home with groceries in my arms. "DICE! Where were you?!" The Devil asks as I have groceries all over myself. "What do you think?" I say as we giggle. "Let me help you." He grabs some bags as I give him certain ones. I look in the trunk and find the bag that I needed. Perfect! I grab the bag and put it in my room underneath my cabinet. I then help Devil put the groceries away, including a lot more wine, champagne, and necessities for the bar.

We put everything away as Devil looks at me shyly and embarrassed. "What happened last night, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have tried that on you when you weren't ready." I move my hand to his face, look into his eyes, and say: "Babe, it's okay. Honestly." Devil sighs and places his hands on my hands, one on his face and the other in my hand. We part ways, doing our jobs as usual. Once Devil is out of sight, I rush over to Pirouletta who is cleaning the beer glasses. "Hey, can you do me a favor?" Pirouletta glances over at me. "What is it Dice? Did you cheat in a game of cards again?" She smiles as I laugh "Haha of course, but the favor is, can you get the Devils finger size?" Pirouletta turns her head and folds her hands in together "I'm listening." I start to chuckle, as she stands up and gasps "ARE YOU GONNA ASK THE DEVIL IF HE WI-" In an instant, I cover her mouth. "Yes, yes I am, but I need it to be a secret, okay? That's why I need you to find out. Can you do that without suspicion?" Pirouletta takes my hand off her mouth. "Anything for you Dice!" I then talk to the crew and give them specific jobs to do, but it's not enough people, until 2 familiar boys walk back into the casino.

"You boys! Stop right there!" I shout as they stop dead in their tracks. One with his hands folded, not paying attention and the other looking directly at me. "Mr. King Dice, sir, we don't cause harm. We wanted to apologize to you and the Devil." Then his brother steps in. "Yeah, about the how we kinda destroyed your reputation thing." I give him a glare as the boy in blue smacks his brother. "We were hoping that there was more room on your staff, in hopes that we can work here." I stop and laugh. "You boys think you can just destroy our reputation, take away our soul contracts, and just decide to work here? I don't think so Mugs." As I turn around and start to walk away, Mugman grabs my arm. "Is there anything we can help you with? Assistance? Anything?" Cuphead looks at me, actually looking serious for once. "Mmm, maybe there is something you boys could help me with. But y'all have to do exactly as I say, got it?" Cuphead and Mugman nod their heads in agreement and I take them to the back room. "You boys have very important jobs to do. If you can do this, I'll hire ya." Cuphead jumps up "Oh Yeahhhhh! We're gonna be employees!" I sigh and smack my face. I'm gonna regret this.

Hey guys! Silver here! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like, years (literally). I couldn't get the app to work, but I recently got a new phone, so that lead me to getting this app again. Thank you all so much for being patient with me! I am so glad to be back!!! :D