Chapter 13: The Preperations

Dice wakes up from his sleep. He takes a yawn and jumps out of bed. Getting himself ready by adding makeup and fixing his clothes. Dice goes downstairs only to find everybody who ran the casino helping with the wedding preparations. Even Cuphead and Mugman are useful! Dice walks over to Mr. Wheezy asking about everybody's status.

Devil wakes up, having his fur all matted and tangled. He sighs, but gets up anyway trying to fix himself. He then sits by his desk and works on his paperwork. Y'know, collecting souls, cause, he's the Devil. He does that. Anyway everybody in the casino had a huge role to play with the wedding planning and ideas.

(Sorry y'all, never prepped for a wedding before in my life)

-Dices POV-
I am just as excited as ever! I cannot wait until this wedding happens! The Devil and I can finally brag and show off to all them sinners, and to show them that this body is taken by Satan himself. I think of all the possible things people would call us or what they would do and I start to worry. Devil can't use his power on me all the time, it'll make me seem weak. I hesitate for a moment, reaching for the doorknob of my room. Is this a good idea? I'm not using this as a reason for him as I? I realized that I was making the right decision as I open the door. I see everybody prepping for the wedding. The lights are all set with a beautiful white and yellow glow. I look around at all the preparations. Cuphead and Mugman are going to handle setting the tables, Pirouletta and Mangs are setting up the guest list and wedding fees, Chips and Wheezy are messing around and bothering one another, and everyone is keeping up on the plans. Everything is gonna be perfect. It's all in place and in perfect order of how I like it! I walk into my fiancé's door and knock. "Come on in doll." I hear a muffled response as I grab the door knob and show myself in. I see Dev sitting down at his chair counting the soul contracts. I snuggle his arm and ask him: "What are you doing baby? We're planning for the wedding downstairs if ya wanna help plan." I see him smile. "I have all these soul contracts to collect and deals to make and bargain. I'll meet you downstairs in a little bit Dicey. I blush at the nicknames I am given. As I'm about to walk away, I catch from the corner of my eye a paper that said: "My Dearest Dice." What is that about?! As my curiosity flows, I decide to ask. "Do ya need any help with the contracts?" Devil immediately hides the paper seeing that I was looking down. "Uhh, n-not right now. You go on and prep for the wedding. I'll be down shortly alrighty?" Dev responds as I smirk at him. "Well alrighty, but I ain't that patient ya know." I joke as I walk out of the room. I decide to help with the prepping and think to myself as to what the paper was about. Is he confessing something embarrassing to me? Hmm, no way. It's something about the wedding ain't it. I continue these thoughts as I begin to write down some ideas for lighting and table covers.

-Cupheads POV-
*Cuppy and Mugs both went to a shop around the water and decide to look for stuff demanded on a list Dice gave them*

Man, this place is boring as hell. Wait... HAHA! Hell! I get it! I laugh as I begin to think about that. "Cuphead, quit laughing so loud! You're gonna cause a scene. You know how shy and uncomfortable I get!" Mugman sternly demands as I smirk at him and pull him in for a hug. "Aww Muggsy, ya don't gotta be such an introvert! Here, let's have ya talk to someone else for a change huh?" I nudge as Mugs turns away. I see his expression change from annoyed to embarrassed. I look where his eyes are and I spot a beautiful lady outside a window. "OOOHHHHH MUG M A N! You sly dog, thinking about that lady right there huh!" I see his expression become flustered. "I-I don't know what your talking about." I laugh at him and get an idea. "How bout you just go up to her and talk to her! We already defeated her once...right? What is her name?" I think, but I hear Mugman say: "Her name is Cala. Cala Maria. She may be a mermaid, but she looks like an Angel." I make a comment saying how he avoided my question. "Mugs! You go talk to her! Like we just talked about. Don't be such an introvert!" Mugman glares at me, but fights his decision. "Well, alright then. I guess I can try. Here goes nothing."

-Devils POV-

Can't believe Dice almost saw that! It's too early to show him. This is for the wedding vows, but I can't remember shit, so I had to write it down. I decide to hide it and walk out the door. I meet up with my Dice and we talk about wedding plans with the whole crew. "So when can we get the wedding ready?" I ask as I'm excited, but also a bit nervous. "Well, I think if everyone pitches in, we can have the wedding around the weekend!" Pirouletta simplifies as I smile. "Well that sounds like a lovely time!" Dice happily expresses as I hold his hand. I see my engagement ring on my finger as I let out a big sigh of happiness and begin to smile. This wedding is going to be absolutely perfect. All of a sudden, we see Mangs floats out from a door along with Pip and Dot. "Hey Chips! We got their wedding outfits!" Mangs yells as Chips replies. "Good Job you guys! Now they just gotta try em on! Dice and I share confused looks. Pip and Dot and Chips hold up the outfits. One has a beautiful purple toned sleeveless dress along with silver high heels. The other one has a black tuxedo like outfit with a red shirt and a red tie along with black shoes. Dice jumps for joy looking at both outfits as I just sit there in awe. Dice is gonna look so hot in that dress! I examine my outfit and love the tie. "Pants?! NOOOO!" I cry in agony as Dice laughs. "Oh get up ya big wuss. Would you rather wear the dress and heels?" I immediately grab the pants and begin to say: "Pants are sweet! I love pants." Okay, maybe this wedding will have one bad thing.

Hey guys. I am SO SORRY for not updating in awhile. I got in an accident around November and some things have been piling up on my since. I do admit part was be being lazy (hehe sorry). I actually just got asked to be a Bridesmaid at a wedding for my uncle. His fiancé asked me and I said yes. So hopefully that's fun! But anyway so sorry about the slow update. After these few weeks, I should be caught up with finals and family stress for a bit.

Thank you for reading this chapter! I'm so happy this book has so many views and positive comments! I'm so glad to be writing this book! If you like this book, you can vote, put it in your favorite book thingamajig, and you can comment! (Love hearing your comments and support!!!)