Chapter 6: The Cup Bros

-Reliving the old time-
-Devils POV-

I woke up and noticed that it was Friday. I forgot that today people who came into the casino could challenge me. Anyone can, just to prove that I'm the best gambler. I open the doors to the casino and as the day goes on, it's been the same, casual thing over and over again. Dice and I were close, holding hands sometimes. I'm so glad that he is mine and I am his.  As I look around the casino to see anything exciting, I see two cup-looking figures come into the casino. Odd? Never seen them before.

-Dices POV-

I see the Devil look at the two new guest who have arrived. They look a little... odd. As long as they don't cause trouble, they are fine to be in here. I can see the Devil watch them as they started to win the gambles from one... two... three, four, five, and on and on. How could two little cup-headed figures who look really young win so many gambles? I could see the Devil smile.

-Devils POV-

I grin as I see two cups winning gambles. Finally, I get to have some fun! I motion King Dice to be on the look out for them as Dice hurried on over there and starts talking to them. I wait until the game they have won was finished, then I go over to them. I talk to the cups and make a deal with them: If they win this next roll, they get to have my casino and it's riches. If they lost, I would get their souls. The one cup with the bent red straw got his hopes up too high. The other cup with the big nose and a blue straight straw tries to stop "Cuphead".  The other one was Mugman I guess. Cuphead rolled the die and they turned out to be...

Snakes eyes...

I smile and smack my fist on the table. SNAKE EYES!!! Now about those souls... Cuphead and Mugman begged on their knees to keep their souls and said they would do anything.
Hmmm... maybe there is one thing you could do for me. Some debtors ran away with their soul contracts last month and I needed them, but I was too busy with King Dice. I told the boys "Collect all these debtors soul contracts by midnight and I will free your souls." If you don't, I will be the one collecting yours!!! Now Scram! I yelled as I kicked the cup boys out of the casino.

-Dices POV-

The Devil was smiling. I knew they couldn't collect all of them that fast. Their souls are just as good as ours! I grabbed the Devils hand and said, "They won't collect them in time." as he answered "I know they won't." He tells me, "Go to Inkwell Isle and go to the Die House, that way you can keep your eye on them and make sure they don't miss anybody. I nodded my head and hugged him. We had a goodbye kiss as I said, "I'll be back soon. With the soul contracts and the boys." I left the casino and hurried on over to my Die House.

-Here we go

I will put more than 541 words on here, I promise