Chapter 5: The Takeout

-Dices POV-

Why wouldn't he take me with him? I thought as I took my seat right in front of the Devil. I was eating, laughing, and talking with him. He kept looking around, as if he wanted to tell me something. Something serious. I kept my eye on him and ate my food. We both finished our plates and paid.

-Devils POV-

We both got into the car and took our seats and I drove off. Dice was so focused on me. I wanted to ask him where his favorite places are, but then I suddenly had an idea.

-Dices POV-

I don't know where he is taking me, but he looks serious, and a little shy. I ask him "What's the matter?" And he just stops the car. I get a little unsure about this. What's he going to do?! Kill me and throw me off a bridge? Burry me in the ground? I guess I will find out right now. We walked forward and I told him, "Where are we going? I don't want you to throw me off that bridge or stab me, so I'm leaving!" Devil stops and looks out beyond the beautiful fainted sunset. "We're here" he tells me as he turn around and smiles. I get a little uncomfortable and start to walk away until he grabs my arm. I turn around very fast and see that he is looking at my arm. It is quiet and we see the trees and the pinkish, purple yellow sunset, falling in the horizon. I don't move, he doesn't move. Then he moves his hand from my arm to my hands and he just holds them there. He then takes my other hand.

-Devils POV-

I am holding Dices hands. What am I doing?! Why can't I talk to him? Will he say yes? I look at him and he is calm, finally. I get up the courage to say what I had to, which I said like this.

Dice, King Dice, I know you have to work with me forever, but I just want you to know and I want you to answer throughly. I-i-... I paused and turned away. I couldn't spit it out. Just say it! He's going to ask later at a bad time, so DO IT NOW!!!
Without hesitation, King Dice puts my face back, looking at him. "What do you want to tell me?" Dice asked in a soothing voice hat made me calm. I-I love you Dice. I love everything about you. You take care of everything, you make me food, you even like shopping with me. So what I will ask is...

Will you be my King Dice?

-Dice POV-

I hear what he says and immediately let go of his hands. He gets worried. I put my hands over my mouth. Did he really ask me that?! I hug him and kiss his cheek. Yes I will be your boyfriend. Devil jumps up with joy and he kisses my dots. (inserts Lenny face if ya know what I mean) So, ya wanna go home now? I ask as he nods his head. We walk into the house together, hand in hand. His furry hand is soft and silky. We let go, and do different things. He takes a shower and I get my bed set. He gets done and I follow right along and take my shower. I go to my bed and fall asleep, as I feel fur in between my head and shoulder.

~Heh, you lil Devil