Chapter 8: Showdown

-Devils POV-
Dice has put bandages on me as my horn and my arm are broken. I feel pain. Dice has left to the store, but he didn't even say bye. I think he's mad at me, but I don't know for what. I look around and go to my office. I do some paperwork as much as I can until I get hungry. When will Dice get back?

-Dices POV-
*drives home quickly* That stupid Devil doesn't know how feelings work... *mumbles* I grab the groceries from the car into the casino and put them away. I then yell. DEVIL! Get down here! We need to talk! I see the Devil quickly come down the stairs as he sees an angry Dice. "Y-you called Dicey?" He said all "cute-like" as I see him walk down the stairs. I grab his chest fur and make him look at me face-to-face. Good-for-nothing-lackey huh?! YOU THINK IM A GOOD FOR NOTHING LACKEY?! I do all the work around here and all you do is treat me like shit! Lucifer stares at me surprised as I let go of his fur harshly. "How could you even say that?" I yell as I turn my head and cross my arms. The Devil just sits there, not knowing what to say. "Dice, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like tha..." "HOW COULD YOU NOT MEAN IT LIKE THAT?!" I interrupted as Devil just looks at me. " What a little pu***..."

-Devils POV-

I was shocked... My Doll Dice yelled at me again. He even cussed and called me a pussy! Well, two can play at that game.  Dice glares at me forcefully. "Dice... Im sorry for calling you a good-for-nothing lackey once more... but" I pause as Dice looks at me. I just lose it and yell. " Why the fuck did you cuss? Not only that, but you called me a little pu***..." Look at you ya little shit! Dice looks away from me with anger, which made me even more angry. "Look at me!" I yell as Dice doesn't move his head. "Dice, Look at me right now!" I shouted as he turns his back towards me. I walk up behind Dice and hug him. 

-Dices POV- 

The Devil hugged me from behind. Thats odd, he never hugs me when he's mad. I look up as the Devil is grabbing my waist and pulling me close. I blush, then turn around and look down. "Dice..." Satan says as I don't move. I feel tears run down my cheeks as I don't move. Satan then pulls up my chin with his finger to reveal my crying and blushing face. "Theres my handsome Die." I giggle and blush redder as I take his hand. "Im sorry we argued about some silly little name calling." I say as he agrees and apologizes for his actions as well. "Well, we best be getting to bed, night Dice." "Night" I say back as I stand there. I grab his arm. "Wait..." I pause as he glances back at me. "C-Can I sleep with you tonight?" Satan smiles. "Anytime Doll." he says as we hold each others hand and walk upstairs. We both lay in bed together as we cuddle and kiss. "Dice, we have been dating for almost 8 months now and I was wondering..." He pauses as I lay up. "Yes?" "Well, when would we be allowed to, you know." I stop and ask. What do you mean? He lays up with me and quickly pins me down to the bed, holding my wrists with tenseness. "Do you know what I mean now Dicey~" The Devil seduces as I lay there and start turning beat red. "Devil, um... I-im not r-ready for "this" yet..." I stutter as I see the Devil have a blank face. 

-Devils POV-

"I just tried to... I would've... I..." I stutter as Dice declines me. I lay back down and turn my body around. "Night Dice." I whispered as I kept saying how stupid I was to even do that.  

Why did I do that? Will he still love me or will it be awkward? Will he never be able to have fun with me?

I repeated these questions into my head and eventually fell asleep. I woke up and looked to my side. "Morning Dicey~" I whispered as I looked on the other side of the bed. "Dice? Dice?!" I began to panic. He wasn't next to me. Did he leave me? Is he kidnapped? I repeated in my head as I ran out the bedroom door screaming his name. "Dice! DICE! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I repeated as I ran down the stairs and asked Bartender Steve. "Did you see Dice?" I yelled as I grabbed him by the shirt. "N-no sir. He probably went shopping." Steve stuttered as I let him go. "I'll be back in a few." I shouted as I ran to the door and drove off.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I haven't been on Wattpad in forever, I know. My phone would NOT work. it still doesn't, but i'm on my school computer doing this. Ill get back and try to update and read requests, comments, etc. See ya!