Chapter 11: Will You?

Silver: Omg I'm really excited about this chapter for no reason XD Anyway let's get on with it!

-Devils POV-
Why did Dice ask me on a date this late? Oh I'm sure it's nothing. He's been really busy lately. I walk with him as he holds onto my arm. Hehe, he is so adorable. "Geez, I guess the Ruler of Hell is Hella gay huh." Dice jokes as I turn my head and blush a deep rose color. "Dice, thank you for working so hard. I'm very proud of you. I'm sorry for calling you a good-for-nothing-lackey back then. You're the best employee I have." I admit as Dice smirks at me and giggles. "Devil honey, you're so nice and generous! You're making me blush!" Dice says as he puts his hand on his blushing purple color face. I start to squirm and itch. "Dice, I hate clothes." I whine as Dice looks at me. "Remember, our business here is professional, so you must keep your clothes on, no matter how badly you want them off- or how I want them off- er, you get the idea." Dice turns away, hoping I didn't hear him. I heard him loud and clear alright. My Dicey wants me to get aggressive doesn't he? But he didn't want to- but what if he does? I guess I'll have to show him whos boss won't I? I smile and pick up my Dicey bridal style. "B-boss! What're you doing?!" Dice laughs as I kiss him. "Aw, whats the matter? Can't a guy carry his date?" I seduce as Dice thinks I'm humorous.

-Dices POV-
Devils been very flirty since this night. Does he know?! I guess I'll have to hide it the best I can. I worry as we walk into the fancy restaurant. "Wow, way fancier than In & Out Burger ain't it Dicey~" Devil jokes as I agree. We then wait for our spots with our bartender Steve, just to make sure my plan falls into place. We sit down as Devil pushes my chair in for me. "My my, has the Devil become a gentleman for little ol Dice?" I flirt as Devil blushes and pouts. Damn, he's such a baby sometimes. Bartender Steve takes our orders as Devil and I engage in conversation, making the night go by much faster as we laugh and joke and flirt with each other. Bartender Steve got us some dessert as we fed each other. When we were finished, I decided to grab the cherry and lick off all the frosting, knowing that Devil would squirm. Hehe, what a perverted man. Devil coughs. "Well Dice, I finished my food. What do you say we head back to the casino?" Devil digests to me as I stop. "Hehe, sure thing Devil darlin, just got to go to the bathroom to freshen up real quick!" I stumble as I rush to the bathroom, dragging Bartender Steve by the arm with me. "Do you wish for me to tell the others of your arrivals sir?" Steve asks professional as I pace the floor. Was it right to do this? Come on Dice! What's the mater with you?!
I rush over to the sink and splash water on my face, making sure not to smear my beautiful makeup. I decide to calm down, take a deep breath, and say: "Steve, tell the others well be on our way. Make sure that everything is perfect, and that they are out of sight!" I ask as Steve nods and kindly walks out the door. I fix my bow tie and walk out of the bathroom. "Are you ready to go boss?" I smile. I put my arm out and suggest. "Shall we be going?" Devil looks up at me and smirks. "Of course Dice, but I'm in charge here!" As Devil takes my hand, we walk out and head to the casino.

-Meanwhile back at the Casino-

-Pirouletta's POV-
"CUPHEAD DON'T YOU BREAK ANYTHING!" I yell as I see Cuphead and Chips running through the casino having Mr. Wheezy chase after them.
*ring*
"Hello?" I answer.
"Ma'am, the Devil and Mr. King Dice are on their way over."
"Thank you for the heads up! We will tidy up before their arrival!" I say professional as I hang up. "Guys, Devil and Dice are on their way." Cuphead and Chips stop and both say in unison: "WHAT?!" Mr. Wheezy slips and crashes into Chips and Cuphead. Mugman and I share the same annoyed glance as we both tidy up the place for their arrival. Mugman grabs his brother and Chips grabs Mr. Wheezy before he gets in trouble with Cuphead.

-Mugmans POV-
Geez I can't believe that the two people we fought with would like each other. I thought as I grabbed Cupheads arm. "Ow! Mugs! You're hurting meeeeee!" Cuphead whined as I let go. "Oh sorry Cuppy! But you should know that we can't go around making messes everywhere, right? King Dice is about to propose and if it goes wrong because of you, I'm going to kill you!" I threaten as Cuphead straightens up. "Of course Mugs, I'll be good only because Dice will kill me too" "Good, now we have to go into a different room and Don't. Make. A. Sound. Got it?" Man, I feel like I'm babysitting my own brother, who is old enough to know better, at least I think so.

Bartender Steve: *goes inside I noticed and plays a nice tune for their arrival* :)

-Dices POV-
Oh man I hope the place isn't a wreck! I hope as we walk closer to the casino. "Allow me!" My Devil smirks as he opens the door. "Thank you darlin!" I smile as I enter the casino once again with the Devil right behind me. As we walk into the casino, the room lights are dim, there is a candle light dinner, but with champagne only, and red roses leading to the chair. "Dice, did you do this?" Devil asks as I answer. "Well, the evening seemed a little off, night as well add some class." I say as the Devil grabs my hips and we sway to the rhythm. Should I lead? Okay Dice, time to up your game! I decide to grab onto his shoulders and give him a kiss. His sweet soft lips go gently onto my lips. As I grab his head, I slip my tongue into his, fighting over who's tongue would win. I feel his snake-like tongue enter my mouth as he pulls my body close. We take a break for a breath of air, and we sit down and drink some champagne. We talk and laugh more. He has such the sexiest smile! I think to myself as we gaze into each other's eyes. Time to get confident. I cough real nervous.

~I'm Mr. King Dice

"Devil, darlin. We've been together for awhile now, and when we got together, I felt inseparable from you." I pause and take a breath. "When I'm with you, I feel as if I can do anything."

~I'm the gamest in the land

"So I now have the confidence to say this." I bow on one knee as the Devil looks at me and blushes.

~I never play nice

"Devil, Ruler if Inkwell Hell, I will proudly ask you this. Will you marry me?"
I am currently on one knee staring up at him with a smile on my face as Devil stares at me, covers his face, and blushes.

~I'm the Devils right hand man

Man, this chapter was really interesting for me. I know it may not be the best, but here we are left at a cliff hanger!

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Let me know what you think in the comment section. Am I doing good on the book so far? If your reading this chapter and my previous ones, I guess it's not extremely bad huh. I was singing Die House while doing this chapter, so this was the result!

So anyway, I want to hear your thoughts and opinions for this story!
As always, I will see you in the next episode, Bye bye!
(Markimoo)