Chapter 4: The Note

-Devils POV-

Dice. What a fragile little die. I get up, walk to the bathroom and take a shower. All I can think about is...him. His purple dots on his head and his fragile, Dice body. Boss? I hear him call as I hurry and dry some of my fur. Of course I need help, like always. "Dice! Come here!" He runs in the bathroom. "Could you dry me off?" I ask as he grabs the hair dryer and quickly, but gently runs his fingers through my blackish fur and drys it. I look back and see him focused, calm, and with a slight grin. He finishes up and walks out the bathroom door asking me if I needed anything as I shake my head sideways and go with him.

-Dices POV-

I feel like he keeps following me... like he wants to tell me something. Oh well, I have work to do; I tell myself as I go and get dressed. Devil is getting around to go somewhere. "Wait! Where are you going?" I ask as he smiles at me with his hand on the door. "I'll be back soon don't worry." He shuts the door behind him. I clean up the house while he's gone. I wait for his arrival. As soon as I hear the door knob, I immediately open the door. It was the mail man coming to deliver mail. I open up a letter and it says;

~Dice
Meet me at the In&Out Burger place by 8:00 P.m.
~Satan

My heart drops. I collapse onto my bed. Why at that time? Why couldn't I have gone with him? Does he not like it when I ride with him? What did I do? I erased those questions for the car. I raced to the shower and made sure I was clean enough for him. Then I made sure my make-up was perfect, just for the Devil. A million thoughts run through my head as I shine my shoes and fix my bow tie (Ugh I want a bow tie so bad 😫). I wait for the given time told to me to wait for. It was 6:00 p.m and I decided to go shopping. I walked into the mall and bought some stuff. I look over and see Cagney and Specter taking selfies. I wish Devil was here I tell myself as I walk out of the mall.

It is currently 8:00 p.m and I hurry out the door. I make sure everything is perfect as I walk through the In&Out Burger Place. I walk in and see that it is a nice restaurant. I see Devil and my hearts beats a little bit faster. He gets up and says "He's with me," I walk with him back to the table. It was red and smooth with clean silverware. I liked this place already. But I still didn't know what the Devil was planning to do. Why did he want me here at this time, this place, and why send me a letter?