Chapter 10: The Ring

-Dices POV-
"So first thing I'll need you Cup-boys to do is to cover my shift for me. Mugman, greet the guests, start conversations with them. Cuphead... uhh, help your brother and stay out of trouble... I mean it." I glare at Cuphead as he gives me a smirk. "Relax Dice, I won't cause any trouble!" Cuphead swiftly speaks as he trips over and knocks over a few dishes. "Hehe, from HERE on out, I won't cause any trouble." I sigh, knowing that he will cause more trouble in the casino. I tell security to watch over the Cupbros as I see Cuphead reaching for the whiskey. I open up the doors as people flood the casino. Okay, so we have Cuphead and Mugman covering for me, Pirouletta getting the ring finger size... OH SHOOT! I rush over to Pirouletta who is cleaning the tables. "Did you happen to get his ring finger size?" Pirouletta grins, and shows me his finger size. "I just put a little white lie into it. I told him it was for a dare that somebody asked me to do. So he agreed to give me his finger size!" I chuckle at her. "You sly Devil!" You sly Devil what? I hear a voice say as I slowly turn around. "H-hey devs! What are you doing out of your office?" I stutter as I see my Devil standing in front of me. "I just came to check up on the place. Speaking of which, what are these Cup brothers doing in my casino?!" I gasp, forgetting about them, so I have to use one of my greatest gifts: persuasion. "Oh don't worry about them. They aren't here for a rematch. I'm making them work since they came again. If they cause trouble- I place my hand on Devils face and one on his hip. I'll be sure to take care of them for ya boss~" I seduce him as we walk and talk.

-Devils POV-
What is up with my dicey today? I start to wonder as he's holding onto my hip. "Dice, are you drunk? Did you hit your head on something?" I ask as I see Dice smile at me, looking as if he could pounce on top of me at any moment if I gave him the chance. "Dice if this is about last night, I-" I'm cut off as Dice shares a wonderful passionate kiss with me. "Devil, baby, it's okay. I have to get back to work." Dice swoons as I stand in my office watching as Dice moves his hips towards the door and out of the room. Wow, he really knows how to make a man happy. I think as I feel my face becoming warm, and my body feeling warm and good. Come on Devil! You're fuckin Satan! Ruler of Hell! You have to take control and not let this feeling come over you! I fight within my head as I count the soul contracts and money I made.

-Dices POV-
Phew, that was close! I sigh as I grab Piroulettas measurements and head over to the most expensive jewelry store after I stole a stash of money from Devils money. He won't miss it. Hopefully he'll accept the proposal! I head over and look at all the rings. Man, I need a good ring. One that's not white and boring. Then I look over and spot the perfect ring: The Vivid Yellow Ring! It would match his pure yellow devil eyes. I then buy the ring (picture above), buy a ring holder, and put it in my pocket. "This job is fun!" Cuphead yells as he's grabbing a drink of whiskey. "Cuppy, you cant get a drink of whisky! Help me over here!" "After I get a drink!" Cuphead yells as he takes a sip, until security grabs him. "What did I tell you? Help me now!" Mugman huffed as he is taking orders for the casino joint. I walk in, only to see Mugman doing his work, taking orders, greeting people. "Keep up the good work Mugman! Now where is your br- Oh my gosh Cuphead get out of the whiskey right now!" I yell at Cuphead as he jumped out of the security's arms. "Cuphead you dolt!" I yell at him as I smack his head, only to leave a mess on the ground. "Clean this mess up! While your at it, you have bathroom duty today! So clean up!" Cuphead stammers. "BATHROOM DUTY?! Ugh I thought you liked meeeee!" I rush over to Pirouletta and my crew. It's almost closing time, so I need everything tidy up so the Devil will be impressed. I then told them my plan and what to do, so then I tell Mr. Wheezy and Mugman to close up the casino, I then tell Chips to grab Cuphead from the bathrooms, and then I tell the Tipsy Troop to restock the alcohol, especially whiskey from Cuphead. The casino is empty except our crew, and Chips is grabbing onto Cuphead like a cat. "Chill our partner, it's your first day working huh. You're lucky we can't kill ya right on the spot, cause your brother helped a lot today." "HEY I HELPED TOO!" Cuphead squirmed as Chips held him. I then tell everyone to get ready and out of sight. I sing my song as I walk towards the Devils office.

-Devils POV-
"Come in." I say as I see my right hand man walk in. "I'm taking you out on a date, so get dressed, and please comb your fur!" Dice says as I turn my head, confused for the sudden action of another date.

-Dices POV-
"I'd like to leave soon, so I'd suggest getting ready~" I place my hand on the door and strut out as I see him jolt up out of his seat. I get dressed into a nicer suit, and place a bow tie around my collar. I touch up my makeup, knowing some smeared on my eyes. I then spray come cologne on my body, and look at myself in the mirror. "No wonder the Devil has fallen for me!" I compliment myself as I grab my shoes and put them on and walk out the door.

-Devils POV-
Shit! Ow ow ow! I am complaining and trying to brush my fur. I sigh and decide to take a shower. I make sure I smell good as I brush my fur to make it look nice. I decide to grab a nice suit, but to my surprise, there's already a suit picked out for me. Dice, you smart sexy man. I say under my breath as I put them on. I decide to knock on Dices door. "Dice, you ready?" I hear the door turn and I see Dice step out with his fantastic new golden suit. "I am ready, are you ready?" Dice asks me as I put on the black tuxedo and golden bow tie he chose for me. "I am ready my King Dice!" We take each other's arms and walk out of the casino.

-Meanwhile-
Chips: "Okay guys! We gotta get ready for their proposal!" I say as we all hurry to get the champagne ready, nice and cold, grab a nice table, put red on the top, add a trail of red roses, dim the lights, etc. Mr. Wheezy is talkin to me about the Cup bros. "I hate em! Why can't we just kill them already?!" He complains as I laugh. "Well I reckon that if the boss wants em here, then they have to be alive in order to work." Pirouletta nods and agrees with me. "King Dice wouldn't have given them a chance if he didn't need them. But as you can see, he's making them work for him." We turn and see Mugman holding Cuphead back from drinking a bottle of whiskey. "Welp, I reckon we take turns holding Cuphead back from drinking out entire stock." I chuckle as I take Cuphead. "Hey, Whatcha doing there partner?" I laugh as Cuphead pretends to act as me, wearin my cowboy hat, having a hay straw in his mouth. "Yee haw! I'm a cowboy! Look at me! Y'all better run from these parts of the woods!" I fall on the floor laughing at em as he's imitating me. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Man, we are gonna be good buds!"

Wow, I have 1410 words I. This chapter. I'll make their date and proposal be the next chapter. Thank you guys for reading this much of the book! I am proud that y'all have stayed and read my books!

:D