Chapter 3: Talking

-King Dices POV-

I went to my room and cried for a while until I heard a knock at the door. It wasn't pounding so I slowly opened the door with anger in my eyes. Of course, it was my boss. He asked to come in instead of just walking in, so I let him. He acted strangely calm and I couldn't make out to what he was going to talk about. I sat on my bed right along with him and it was quiet. I felt awkward, sitting here with silence. Devil then asked if I was ok and of course, I was still very upset with him. I did everything for him: pay the bills, count the souls needed to collect, count the money made, etc. and what did he say about me?! Oh I wasn't having that. I yelled at him and he was surprisingly calm when I yelled at him, he actually seemed a little upset as well. His ears seemed to be in a bent position. I felt bad after yelling at him, so I just sat there in silence. He hugged me right then and there. I was shocked! As he hugged me, my face found it's way into his soft, silk fur. He then cried sorry and we just forgave each other. I also said sorry and we just hugged for awhile. It was nice, he was strong, and I could feel that. "I will never say rude and terrible things about you ever again!" I yelled as he said the same thing to me. We hugged once more before departing. I didn't want to leave him. Once we had finished, we ate dinner which I made.

It was a fancy spaghet. The a random bear comes in and yells SOMEBODY TOUCH MY SPAGHET! (Jk lmfao sorry guys I'll get back to the story now XD)

Dinner was just French fries and burgers. Classic. Just the way we liked it. We ate, talked, laughed, and told each other things we've never said to each other before. After the meal, he made dessert, which surprised me. He made a red velvet cake with red frosting covered along with strawberries. Delicious. I tasted it and it was one of the greatest things I've ever tasted in my entire life! As soon as we finished eating up, Devil did the dishes and I cleaned up the casino a bit before going to the room. I lay down in my bed and the lights were off. Devil enters my room and slips into bed with me. I blush and he cuddles me this time, but I don't mind. He falls asleep before I do and he drools. Cute I thought and I snuggle him. I wish this would last forever. Me and him cuddling. All the time. Every time. I thought in my bed if I was gay. Well, apparently I was because it's the Devil. I didn't mind being gay to him. I snuggled his fur as he rolled to the other side. His soft fur. Delegate (de-la-gate). I hoped nothing would ever happen.

Idk if this was too soon or not. Just asking, should I add sin or keep it clean? Please answer in comments