[ 33 ]

September 23rd, 2017
17:24

I thought Yoongi was different. I'm not sure how or why, but he seemed so different than any guy I've met.

He was so nice and funny when we were talking online. He even confessed his love for me over the phone, the cheesy dick.

But there was something wrong. He didn't show up. It's breaking my heart. I had made an actual effort to my outfit, my hair, my smile. I practised smiling in the fucking mirror for two hours straight for the guy, and he doesn't show up.

I walk home, the tears don't stop falling. I'm genuinely hurt by him not doing anything. And I wonder if it really was Min Yoongi, Agust D, Suga, was I really talking to him?

It seemed so stupid. My aunt and my uncle met online, over some app I can't remember because it's that old. And they're in love.

I wanted to tell Yoongi about the cancer. I wanted to tell him I didn't know when I'd die, but I wanted to live to the fullest. I can't do that now because meeting Yoongi was the only thing on my bucket list that seemed of the utmost importance.

I wanted to tell him about how much I appreciated him. How much I love him and the other members. How talented he is. How amazing he was. But he didn't show, and that's breaking me more than anything ever has.

It starts to rain as I'm in view of my small apartment, well, it's big enough for three people, but living up with two sisters and parents wasn't the easiest for me when I was obviously the least favoured of the three of us.

I go to unlock my door and I find that's already unlocked. I remember locking it clearly, I know I did. Opening the door was terrifying, I was slow and made sure to hide my face.

But when the door opens fully, I notice someone I haven't seen since early September.

"Nayeon?"