[ 88 ]

October 1st, 2017
Monday, 12:04

"no."

the rest of bangtan not-so-subtly stare at the nayeon look-alike in awe. that was the girl yoongi liked? damn, was she paler than than a polar bear and skinnier than a straw.

"wow, yoongi likes her?" taehyung asks his secret boyfriend, who just shrugs his shoulders in confusion. he then turns to jin, "do you think she's his type?"

"mhm, depends... yoongi likes the calm, composed type... and they have to have a passion for music, and since she's here, i suppose she fits that criteria. uhh, maybe a straightforward girl... genuine and down to earth." jin guesses.

"correct. absolutely." Namjoon agrees, his dimple showing. "he doesn't really care about looks, but this girl looks exactly like im nayeon from twice, doesn't she?"

"she looks pretty," jungkook says, examining the girl jimin was talking to. "i mean, shes smaller than nayeon and paler and everything, but she looks to be having fun with jimin."

"haven't she and yoongi been fighting?" hoseok asks, thinking to himself. "what over?"

"i don't know..." taehyung pouts, putting his arm over his boyfriend's shoulder. "didn't jimin visit the hospital a while ago?"

"do you think yoongi knows about that?" Taehyung's boyfriend asks the group, a question that everyone ponders over.

"i don't know..." jin replies. "i don't think he knows. if he did, wouldn't he have went there? i would."

"aish, should we go over and talk to them?" hoseok suggests.

no one agrees.

but no one disagrees.