[ 95 ]

October 1st, 2017
Monday, 12:13

jin, hoseok, namjoon, jimin, taehyung and jungkook listened in on the conversation between the two. it seems that jimin, despite having met jaehee, what was it, last month, knew he most about her.

"oh gosh yoongi please don't blow up," they all agree with jungkook' words, but none of them speak up, all too engulfed in the couple's (well, were they even a couple? no one was sure even they knew the answer to that) argument? was it an argument?

or was it simply a conversation?

"jaehee you need to answer me so that i can help!"

"argument." they all nodded in agreement.

"calm down... i just needed time to sort my feelings out..."

"..." hoseok wonders whether or not jaehee loves yoongi or not. it seemed that she might have fallen out of love with yoongi to hoseok. although he supposes he knows little about relationships.

"..." jungkook's the most confused out of all of them, including the newbies who were waiting on the rest of the tour that would never come.

"..." namjoon ponders whether yoongi really loves jaehee or is she just a rebound from his unrequited crush on jungkook... it would make sense, it's been going on for years now, maybe yoongi realised that he and jungkook just couldn't be together.

"..." taehyung realises that he might have left the oven on at home after making cookies this morning.

and also that the argument happening before him is similar to one he had with his boyfriend a couple of weeks ago, so he is convinced that the two are lovers having a small quarrel that would end with sex.

"..." jin is speechless for the most part, and he has a reason to be so. before him stands two people who do not look in love. in fact, they look like they despise each other. do they? is their love fake?

"..." jimin... jinin knows exactly what's going on.