[ 56 ]

September 31th, 2017
Sunday, 13:39

"is that platinum blond hair i see?" she's avoiding the question, so jimin goes along with it for the moment. he cant force her to say what she doesnt want to. she cracks a smile. she's forcing a smile, jimin can tell because he too has cracked them on more than one occasion.

he pushes his hair back, mostly out of habit but also because she mentioned it. "it is. im guessing you havent seen dna yet?"

"what?" she asks, but when she sees jimin's smirk she knows right away. "no! lemme see! gimme my phone!"

she points to the table that wasnt that far away from her, but she was too lazy to grab it herself. jimin grabs her phone and gives it too her. she pats the bed, signalling for him to sit, and he does. she goes to her youtube app and sees that 'BTS (방탄소년단) 'DNA' Official MV' is 1st on trending.

"oh. my god" she starts laughing. "no way"

"yes way"

she holds out the right earphone for him and puts the left one in her ear once he takes it. she presses the video and two seconds in, she's already screaming quietly. "jesus christ"

"how"

"those dance moves!"

"how the f—"

"jaehee..."

"sorry"

"yoongi has blue hair??"

"jin's still handsome, i see"

"calm down, jaehee" jimin laughs. he loves seeing her smile. her dimples come out when she smiles, he notices, and her nose scrunches up too.

"how can i calm down?" she smiles once the video ends. "that was amazing"

"thank you"