[ 85 ]

October 1st, 2017
Monday, 10:57

jimin won the race to say the least. he enters the building first, but waits around until he sees jaehee enter, smiling slightly at her as she joins the group of those who received letters from bighit.

jimin had already persuaded his manager to let him and the rest of the members (excluding yoongi) give the introduction and tour. he just hadn't told jaehee.

the five members of bts gather around jimin, all with smiles on their faces, not knowing that the person who held yoongis heart was in the group they were just about to meet,

"so?" jimin asks. "you guys ready?"

"why isn't yoongi hyung here?" jungkook ponders aloud. "why is he the only one with the day off? that's a little weird..."

"i persuaded manager-nim to give him the day off," jimin admits. and before he questions arise, he's quick to answer. "he's got a crush who's coming here today. she has a crush on him too, but things are... complicated. she doesn't want to see him just yet."

"really? where is she?" the group immediately start looking around, not only getting strange looks but also nervous ones from the new group.

"aish, will you guys stop? you're scaring them..." jimin rubs his forehead before pushing his hair back, earning a few muffled screams from the girls standing beside jaehee. "don't make her uncomfortable and focus on the objective: giving the newbies the tour."