Chapter Twelve

So glad people are reading, I really enjoy writing this story!

Chapter Twelve

The next morning I woke up to a pounding headache. Thankfully it was only Sunday and I didn't have to rush off to any class. As I blinked my eyes opened I noticed the curtains were shut. I was dressed in the same outfit I was wearing last night. Idella was sitting on her bed next to me. "What time is it?" I muttered feeling slightly nauseous as I pulled myself up into a sitting position. I rested up against the wall.

"It's noon," she said as I widened my eyes..I never slept that late. "You missed breakfast so I grabbed something for you. I left a bit of hangover remedy for you as well."

"You're the best," I replied quickly drinking the remedy. There was an instant effect. I have never needed to take a remedy before, because I have never drank that much in my life. The nausea quickly disappeared. What a beautiful invention.

"Bradley you have no tolerance and you are such a lightweight," she laughed. "Feeling better at least?"

"Yes thank you," I answered with a sigh in relief. "Well...not really."

"What do you mean?"

"What exactly happened last night? I mean up until I met up with Selina I felt completely in control, but then everything just got...blurry, you know? I remember something...but it felt like a dream."

"You mean you kissing Kent?" she smirked.

"So it really did happen..." I said wide-eyed. "Who else saw?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah it did and he wasn't even that drunk so clearly he likes you. Only Colin saw, but obviously he won't go around saying anything if you don't want." I placed my hand on my head. How was I going to bring this up to Kent? Was Idella right, did he like me? I knew deep down that I had some feelings for him but obviously had to push them aside because of Grant. Picking up the muffin she left next to my bed I picked it apart while sitting there trying to remember everything clearly.

"So besides that, I barely remember getting back to the castle. I didn't do anything embarrassing or anything right?" I asked nervously. The teachers saw me as this bookworm student who never did anything like this, and I wanted to keep it that way.

"It was fine, that potion we gave you seemed to help. At least you acted normally and just followed us into the castle. When you got back you just fell onto your bed and went right to sleep." No wonder I was still wearing the same clothes from last night. "Trust me, you were by far not the worst one..." She shook her head. "There were a few students who forgot Tremai and the teachers quickly caught on as they were either stumbling into the castle or being obnoxious. One being Charlie. Only five students got caught though, other than that everyone else acted casually." Poor Charlie. I can't clearly remember speaking to him at the party but I remember he was worse than me at the moment. It had something to do with Selina...

"Did Selina get in trouble or anything?" I asked with a hint of hope. She always got away with everything. Of course I wasn't complaining considering the whole Kent situation, but it would be nice for her to get what she deserves for once. "Or Cole?" Idella shook her head just as annoyed.

"Of course not," Idella said. "As we were leaving she came downstairs and then was telling everyone to leave. She was calling for her House Elves to clean the entire manor. Disgusting." Idella hated when people abused the use of their House Elves. I'm sure Selina's manor was disastrous after the party.

"Typical," I said shrugging. I can't get over Selina's fascination with Cole. We all knew he was trouble. Sure he was rich and had his parents to bail him out of everything, but other than that he was only going to cause her even more problems.