Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Nineteen Years Later

Never did I imagine myself moving out of the country, but nineteen years later I was settled into my lovely English home with my new family. Kent found out more information on his mother. The Order had a lot of information on her life due to her relation to the Lestrange's. She grew up in the very town we were now living in. My father took up a promotion in the International Department and was placed to living in England as well. He moved into a small house just at the end of our street. Once I went back to finish school, I began my MediWizard training. Kent and I officially finished the years and now were both Mediwizards at St. Mungo's.

Lucky for me, my friends relocated as well. Charlie and Luna kept in contact after the battle. Thankfully for the Floo Network and apparation, the two were able to meet up some weekends and over breaks. Charlie proposed five years later. The two decided to settle down on the English country side where Charlie could practice Quidditch and Luna could discover a new species of some sort. He played professionally for a while but eventually decided to get  a stable job at the Ministry in the Department of Magical Sports. Idella moved in with the Weasley's after she finished school. She was on friendly terms with her family, but had more of a connection with the Weasley's. She even introduced her sister Annabelle to them who now visits often. Idella learned how to deal with becoming a werewolf. Thanks to a potion and the guidance of Eric Stanley, she managed to get through the first few times. The two became even closer and I was not surprised when he proposed to her.

"Mom we can't be late," my son Ellis said. He was entering his second year at Hogwarts. "I prefer to be early, actually." He was adjusting his blue Ravenclaw scarf in the mirror. "Which means Declan must hurry!" Declan came dragging his bag behind him. He was entering his first year.  

"Ready as I will ever be," Declan said. Despite Ellis joining Ravenclaw house, I had a strong feeling Declan wouldn't be placed there. From what I learned about the Hogwart's houses it is likely he will be placed in Gryffindor due to his adventurous spirit and energy. Despite all my children having the same brown hair and blue eyes, their personalities were very different.

"I don't understand why I can't at least go and see the ceremony!" Mackenzie scoffed entering into the room. For being nine years old, she looked as if she could be seven due to her petite size. It was her big attitude that made her seem older. Her brown hair hung in soft curls which she twirled in her finger.

"Your time will come Mackenzie," Kent said entering into the room. "Everyone ready?" I apparated Ellis and Declan while Kent took Mackenzie. We ended up in the private section of Kings Cross Station. Ellis was still hesitant over the brick wall, but he went first to get it over with. Declan sprinted through it before I saw him take off.

"Wouldn't it be funny if Declan ran into the wrong brick wall?" Mackenzie said with an amused smile. I shook my head. She was already thinking deviously.

"Would you still think that was funny if it happened to you?" Kent asked her unable to hide the smile forming on his face. Rather than saying something she simply smiled back in an innocent sense.

It was still strange for me crossing into the Platform. Most of the parents here were students at Hogwarts not long ago. We were early to the train, but it was better than late. Next to come was Idella and Eric's family. Interesting enough, each one of her kids had different coloring. I thought the flaming red hair was a dominant trait in that family but only Charlotte ended up with that coloring.