Chapter Four

Thank you again for your votes and comments x

Chapter Four

Charlie, Idella, and I walked down the steps and into the living room. Mr. Weasley was seated in a large recliner. A man named Remus Lupin was also with him. Idella took a seat on the large couch so Charlie and I followed her. "Thank you so much again for coming," Mr. Weasley said looking brightly at the three of us. Mrs. Weasley set down a kettle of tea and some mugs before leaving the room. "It's nice to finally meet one of our American cousins and her friends of course. But, I have a funny feeling your parents don't know about this," he said looking at Idella knowingly. The three of us shared a look and I guess our faces gave it away. "Understandable, Hermione is in a similar situation. Anyway we have a few questions for you."

Mr. Weasley and Lupin asked us all about our experiences at Salem and then what are strong points were. All three of us told him we could apparate and create a variety potions. After ten minutes Remus said, "Well you're all very intelligent and we're happy to have you. I'll have to speak with the rest of the Order to see what jobs we need done and decide which will suit you best." We all nodded. "Thank you again, I should get going." After saying goodnight to the two we went up to our rooms.

I didn't sleep well that night. I'm not sure if was because I was sleeping in an unfamiliar place or because Idella decided to kick me a few times. Maybe it was because I was nervous my potion was nearly empty, but either way I ended up waking with the sun. Ginny and Idella were both sound asleep. From across the room Ginny literally looked like Idella. I had to do a double take. Unsurprisingly Hermione began sitting up as well. She seemed like an early riser. "Oh you're up as well?" she said yawning and the pulling herself up from her cot. Her brown hair was frizzy as she brushed her hand through it. "I can never sleep with those roosters." I laughed.

"I can't really sleep in general," I admitted with a laugh. Deep down I was afraid of waking up to flames and scaring them all.

Hermione and I decided to walk downstairs to see if Mrs. Weasley needed any help considering everyone would be arriving for the wedding in a few hours. She was delighted and asked us if we would go mend the flowers outside while she cooked breakfast for everyone. I did know a few gardening spells. Mrs. Weasley wanted us to stick to the wedding colors white, gold, and purple. Hermione and I shared some spells we knew with one another. We had a lot of fun changing the colors of the flowers, especially the gold ones since our spell made them look as if they were actually made of gold.

Hermione was very easy to talk to as we had a lot in common. She was very into asking questions, just as I was. "The Headmaster of Salem is Zoticus Elwood right?" Hermione asked me. "Harry mentioned that name a few times last year when he was working with Dumbledore." Her voice filled with sadness on the last word. Her wand aimed at the red rose and it transformed to a shinning gold.

"Yes he was. He was a great Headmaster. It devastated him last year when he found out about Dumbledore," I told her as I turned a few yellow tulips a dark purple. More questions formed in my mind. "Hogwarts will be so different this year for you guys. I wonder how many students will go back without him?"

"I thought of that as well. I'm assuming not many, especially muggleborns like myself." It was very understandable why they wouldn't feel safe in a time like this. "Ginny is heading back though, and I'm sure some of her other friends will." I nodded. "But you're right it won't be the same at all."