Chapter Fifteen

Hi everyone! So sorry for the long wait for an update, normally I update so much faster but got distracted for a while & then got serious writers block!

Also, thank you @the_owlery for the amazing drawing of Bradley! It's so cool, I posted it in a comment since it wouldn't let me attach it on the side!

Chapter Fifteen

Idella was taken to a safe hospital before returning to Shell Cottage. St. Mungos was under Death Eater watch so they had to bring her to a low key hospital in Romania to get treated. It took longer because the Mediwizards didn't exactly speak English, but Mr. Weasley assured us they were familiar with werewolf bites in that area. At first it was all a blur. When they told me I couldn't believe it. Charlie and I were both in a shock. Idella didn't arrive back to Shell Cottage until a week later with Bill. Remus, Eric, and Kent had to finish the mission. Remus and Eric especially had to stay because of their werewolf condition. I only wished Kent would return back, but he was too determined to help. Bill came back to help Idella adjust to her new lifestyle. He wasn't a werewolf but after his incident last year he knew enough to help her and Remus sent her with wolfsbane for the first full moon.

She entered into the living room alongside Bill. Fleur rushed over to him kissing his lips and hugging him tightly as if it has been years. Charlie and I couldn't tear our eyes away from Idella and the large white scar on her forearm. Silence.

"Well I'm not a wolf yet," Idella teased looking at us. "I'm still me...for now." She added a smirk and I couldn't help but smile. Crossing the room Charlie and I pulled her into a tight group hug. My eyes burned a bit seeing her scar up close but I wasn't going to let her see me cry. Her whole life was going to change because of this. Has she even told her family yet?

Footsteps were coming from the staircase and Selina appeared. "So it's true?" she said seeming surprised.

"Yeah," Idella said to her. "I've always loved nature right?" A small smile appeared on her face as she looked at Charlie and I who smiled back. At least she was accepting it. I'm not sure what I would do if that ever happened to me.

On the plus side, Idella was finally back. And surprisingly a few days later...Harry, Ron, and Hermione arrived to Shell Cottage as well. It came out of no where. We weren't expecting to see them at all. Idella, Charlie, and I were sent to read more textbooks out on the deck just as they arrived. Never in my life did I imagine myself to get tired of reading, but after hearing what was going on I wanted to get in the action. "Luna?!" Charlie exclaimed in sheer shock.

Idella and I looked up from our textbooks to see what he was possibly talking about. Charlie's eyes were plastered on the window. I turned to look and surely Luna Lovegood was standing a distance away. I remember thinking how she was kidnapped by Death Eaters before Christmas break. I thought Charlie was hallucinating from staring at paper all day. We got up and rushed outside to see the real Luna accompanied by an old man and goblin. Within a minute, so was the trio.

They all looked rough. Harry dropped to the ground alongside a house elf. Hermione was bleeding and Ron was trying to comfort her. We kept our distance from them although, all I wanted to do was hug them and ask a million questions. Selina came down at the noise and had no idea what was going on. It was her first time seeing any of these people and at first I think she thought we were under attack. Fleur escorted them all inside. Harry refused to come in as he wanted to bury the dying House Elf who rescued them. Hermione, the old man Ollivander, and the Goblin were taken upstairs by Fleur to be treated and get some rest. "Bradley would you mind helping Luna?" Fleur asked. Luna looked the least shaken but then again she always wore a pleasant look.