Chapter Fourteen

Hi everyone! So sorry for the very long wait, usually I'm faster! Hope you like this next chapter x I estimated this story to be 19-20 chapters so around 6 more left! Let me know your thoughts!

Chapter Fourteen

The weeks dragged on. Nothing. Absolutely no word on how Harry, Ron, Hermione, Luna, or anyone else was doing. Ginny had to return to Hogwarts. She told me how her mother didn't want her to go back, but she had to for herself. A few students there were having secret practices and she explained that it was a good way for them to get inside information. She didn't want to leave her friends. Idella was very sad to see her go, the two have become like sisters. I really liked Ginny. She was brave for going back after how terrifying Hogwart's was under Snape and the Death Eater's control. But she had her reasons, and if I had the same reasons I would have gone back as well.

Kent was always talking to Remus, Bill, and Arthur. It was almost in a secretive manner. Whenever I came close, he would stop talking and walk away or change the subject. Whenever I asked he said it was nothing and that they were just talking, but I could tell it wasn't nothing. He told me he asked them to make sure Nephele was safe, but something more was there. Although in the moment I was just happy to be with him. Charlie was still sad about Luna but he was slowly getting back to his usual self, if anything it made him more determined to get out there and help. Yet he wasn't allowed, considering he was wanted for being a muggleborn.

Idella, Charlie, and I were sitting out on the deck going through some textbooks Remus dropped off. He wanted us to dig deep into these dark spell books and see if we found anything worth noting. They were ones the Dark Lord read while he was at Hogwarts from the Forbidden section of the library. I was actually thrilled to be assigned to this job. Despite the horrid spells in the books, I was grateful to be able to read them as they were one of a kind forbidden textbooks. The spells in the particular book I was reading was on torture. It wasn't as if I was ever going to put these to use, but damn it was interesting. I made sure to take a lot of notes on information I found important for the order but it was hard to narrow it down. "Oh my..." Idella was muttering as she read. I believe her book was on dark spells involving animals. I probably should have switched with her as she was cringing.

"Want to switch?" I offered knowing it was bothering her.

"Um," she said seeming to consider it. "No it's alright. I just have to accept it."

Charlie was intensely reading his book he didn't seem to hear us talking.

"Idella do you mind coming in here?" Remus called. She looked at me curiously.

"Yeah be right there," she answered getting up from her book. Idella left the table and went inside as I noticed a blonde haired girl leaving from the side of the house. For a second I thought it may have been Fleur, but I could then easily tell it was Selina. She was moving quickly and had a bag with her.

"I'll be back," I said to Charlie yet he didn't even notice we left. I moved quickly as my feet hit the sand catching up to Selina. "Selina!" I called. She flinched and turned to look at me. Her face confirmed my suspicion that she was trying to escape. "You're leaving?" She didn't say anything. "And where do you think you'll go exactly? You can't apparate. We're miles from anywhere."