Chapter Three

Thanks for all the comments! glad you're all still reading! x

Chapter Three

Fred and George apparated us from Old Salem village. It was all happening so quickly. I forgot about the time difference because it was apparently late afternoon in England. When we hit the ground I regained my balance and took in the new view. "Welcome to the Burrow!" Fred said enthusiastically. It was nothing like I imagined. They practically lived in the middle of nowhere, There was nothing but large fields and several farm animals. There was a pond with ducks and overgrown plants everywhere. In a way it reminded me of my home in Pennsylvania, except the oddest looking house was right in the middle of the field. It was narrow, run-down, and consisted of several different levels.

"It's beautiful," Idella said in awe while looking around. I smiled, she fit in well with the whole nature aspect.

"Glad you like it," George said. "Now come meet everyone." We followed them down the dirt path and into the house. The kitchen smelt like several wonderful home-cooked meals. There were random objects everywhere and I then remembered how big of a family Idella said the Weasley's were. Seven kids I believe? It was messy, but in times like these who even cares about that? Charms were causing the cleaning supplies to somewhat clean the messy kitchen.

"Ginny clone is here! And with friends," Fred called. I laughed at the clone comment. Their accents were intriguing. I could listen to them talk all day. We heard footsteps coming down the creaking stairway.

"Did you say something about a cl-" a female said in an English accent. There stood a girl who looked just like Idella, but with pin straight red hair. I was normally polite but I couldn't help but stare at the girl. There were definitely noticeable differences but the two could easily pass as sisters. Idella looked more like this girl than Annabelle or Emmie."Wow..." the girl trailed off walking closer to her. The two stared at one another.

"Creepy right?" George pointed out.

"Yeah just imagine two people looking so much alike," Fred added. Charlie and I broke into laughter.

"I'm Ginny," the girl said to the three of us. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley entered into the room, both commenting on how much Idella and Ginny looked alike, and then thanked us for coming. Mrs. Weasley I could tell was a very kind and caring woman. We introduced ourselves to them.There was a cut up cake on the table and she kept offering a piece to each of us. Apparently they were celebrating Harry Potter's seventeenth birthday, but it got interrupted by Rufus Scrimgeour, the UK Minister, and Harry hasn't returned yet. I forgot we would be meeting Harry Potter. I've heard so much about him. Mr. Weasley was delighted to see us, he had to go to a meeting, but said when he returned he wanted to speak with us.

"It's so lovely to meet you all," Mrs. Weasley said looking at the three of us. "I apologize for the full house, we're getting ready for a wedding tomorrow. You'll be meeting many more people tomorrow!" She was scurrying around and trying to organize the table. "Our family has been dying to meet you Idella." My bright haired friend smiled widely. At home her family wasn't very close so this was a nice change for her.

We next met Bill and his fiance Fleur who were both very kind. Bill's face was covered in scars, he pointed at them with a careless smile and said, "Werewolf. Long story, but I'm sure we'll get to it someday."