Chapter Twenty Two

One more chapter to go for this part. In this next chapter, I speed it up a bit. Hope you like it x I had so much fun writing this! Let me know if you definitely want a part two!

Chapter Twenty Two

After a few more very stressful weeks, N.E.W.T.s were over! I was so relieved. Nothing else changed much as time passed. I managed to get a hold of that UK Daily Prophet and the Wizarding World still had its tension, but nothing extreme happened. Selina was acting even stranger than before and was completely avoiding everyone. Cole came up to me a few times and said she was always leaving the room and disappearing alone. He tried to slip her the cure but she figured it out somehow every time. What was up with her?

Once Colin healed, he rejoined our class. Idella came back around more often. Now that Charlie was finished with N.E.W.T.s he spent any available hour on the Quidditch pitch. One night, after a few drinks, Charlie confessed how he thought his whole 'carrying Selina to the castle' would make her want him. He had so many other girls that adored him. One day he would realize he had many better options. I was walking down the hall with Charlie and Idella when hands wrapped tightly around my waist, Kent. He pulled me in closer to him and kissed my cheek. "Good morning," he said stepping back after that.

 "What are you doing up so early on a Saturday?" I teased.

"The play-offs are today. Have to get as much practice in as I can," he replied smiling. "You ready for the match today?" he joked with Charlie.

"You guys are going down," Charlie responded with a smug laugh. Tonight would decide which teams were playing against Eztroprea in the finals, since Eztoprea won the last two games. Kent smirked back at him.

"We'll see about that," Kent replied. "Anyway, you're coming to the after party right? No matter which team wins there's going to be a big celebration down by the beach." The playoffs after party took place on the beach every year. The Headmaster and professors knew about it as they helped arrange it. It was our one and only school arranged party. The entire castle was allowed to go as there would be teacher chaperones. There usually wasn't much drinking at these events, but there were always those rebellious students.

"I'll definitely be there," I told him.

"Perfect, see you then." Kent ran off to join his team. Idella gave me a look shaking her head. She always brought up now how 'in love' Kent and I were. For once, I didn't retaliate. We were.

The game dragged on and in the end Irdrea won. I cheered loudly with my house, but felt bad for my boyfriend. Their team has been off ever since the fallout between him and Grant. Their team chemistry ruined the season for them. In the end he didn't seem surprised, but Charlie was over the moon. He greeted us, when his team finally let him out of their sight, with tight bear hugs. After we congratulated him Idella got him to stop jumping up in down by placing two hands on his shoulders. "Now I know you're excited, but remember you're on probation, okay? Absolutely no drinking with your team tonight. It's not worth getting caught and losing Quidditch for good," Idella stated.

"Plus you know the Professors will have their eyes on you tonight," I added. Charlie nodded with the wide grin still on his face.