chapter 2

chapter 2,
"dwarf."

i sighed as i closed the door of the house, stepping out to be greeted by the chilly morning breeze

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

i sighed as i closed the door of the house, stepping out to be greeted by the chilly morning breeze. as i was trying to enjoy the cooling temperature, i felt a sudden force pouncing on my back.

"finally!" the voice shrieked.

of course.

"gosh, you take so long to get ready but you still look like crap," my best friend scrunches up his nose as his eyes scanned me from head to toe.

i rolled my eyes as i pushed him, "take a look at yourself, kim jaehwan."

daniel retorts from beside him, "you two look equally horrible, let's just get going."

i tried to suppress my smile as i walked ahead of the two towards our school.

meet kang daniel and kim jaehwan, my best friends after i moved to seoul. they lived in the same apartment building two streets away from mine.

we meet at the park years ago after jaehwan threw a large snowball in my face thinking i was daniel (who used to be extremely tiny, thus).

we were inseparable ever since. something between the us of three just clicked. maybe also because of the fact i wasn't coping well with the fact that seongwoo wasn't by my side anymore after i left.

"yes! and he punched him right after!" jaehwan exasperated.

i shook my head, not even making an attempt to understand whatever the heck he was trying to say.

as much as both of them were great friends— one was blessed by the music gods, the other one looking extremely manly and blessed with a great physique, both love to gossip like high school girls.

let me emphasise, they love to.

they get excited over topics like what the most popular kids in school are up to. which i would sometimes listen to because seongwoo is one of them.

"you look like a dwarf in the middle of your friends," a voice said from behind the three of us as we reached the school gates.

i snapped my head back to look at the owner of this voice i know too well, "shut up, ong seongwoo."

i looked next to him, his arm swung over a tall and slim girl from our school. i know her, jina. probably another one of his flings. he's going to get a new girl by the end of the week.

jina raised her eyebrows at me, probably acting shocked by what i said to him.

"did she just tell you to shut up?" she bats her eyelashes at him.

i rolled my eyes and snorted.

seongwoo laughs, "she always does. let's go?"

jina giggles as she pulls seongwoo by the arm to class.

just to make it clear, i'm thankful he isn't in my class. yet, he's right next door.

"oh! wait for me by the gate after class, tiny!" seongwoo hollers over to me, getting the attention of several students that were strolling in.

"oh, that bastard—"

"now, now, we don't want you to end up disfiguring his god like face," jaehwan pulls me by he arm to stop me from pouncing onto seongwoo like a mad bull.

daniel sighs as he rubs his temples, "i can never understand why you two are constantly bickering."

shortie | ong s.w [discontinued] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें